Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna (Ex Olina) Thai Hottie Kensington  (Read 2804 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline back4more

I saw that Anna was back in town and took the opportunity to drive into town for a fun filled hour last Sunday
Nice first floor flat on Ken HS. Quite discreet entrance.
Anna is looking very hot at the moment, her new tits look great and look and feel completely natural. She has a little tan from her time in the sun of Dubai and was wearing a lovely red lingerie set! Very hot
The next 20 minutes from stepping through the door of her Kensington apartment were a blur. Straight onto the bed with combo of deep snogging like a couple of sex starved teenagers. Alternately sucking those lovely 2cm nipples and fingering her very wet pussy. Short bout of OWO but Anna wanted to fuck and I happy obliged with some great miss which alas didn’t last too long, cumming hard in the bag and collapsing together with Anna still snogging my face off.
As previously reported Anna’s English is now great and she is as compliant and fun giving you 100% of her attention for the session
Will definitely be back while she stays in London which she says is until June.

Online magnetico

Anna wanted to fuck and I happy obliged with some great miss which alas didn’t last too long, cumming hard in the bag

This is the challenge with Anna, she can make you cum quick!

Offline Pharmatron69

I had a two hour session yesterday which was amazing.

Great to see her come back. All we need is "the legend Paris" to make a comeback!