Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mayaa - Tower Hamlets - E1  (Read 592 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7671051) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: March 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a flat (First Floor), a few minutes' walk from a Coffee shop on Wentworth Street.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £50- 15 minutes. 

Services: Lip Kisses, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.     

Action: I enter the Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her black dress, leads me to the bedroom where we discuss the services that I want, she agrees, I hand over the notes in which she places inside the drawer, then strips naked whilst I undress.

Once done, I moved in for couple of kisses on the lips, then tried to snog her but she kept her mouth firmly shut, okay so tried grabbing hold of them juicy fake melons but she pushed my hands away telling me, No touching, licking only, because there too sensitive, so I gently licked on those tasty nipples instead.

she then delivers a half decent blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, lubes up the fanny, then climbs on top and starts bouncing for the next minute.

I then bent her over and started drilling from behind, however she kept holding onto the base of the condom, which was annoying, asked politely if she can move the hand away in which she completely ignored, (No Good).

So, I asked if we could switch over to missionary, she immediately checks her phone and says that I need to cum now because I only have a few minutes left which was not true and I wasn't going to get into an argument with her.

Anyway, she gets into position, and I quickly pumped away until completion.

cleaned up, got dressed and got the hell out of there...

Offline tergil

Thanks for this review. I almost saw her yesterday but decided against it at the last minute!