Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian BustyYui - Between Great Portland Street and Oxford Circus TOFTT  (Read 2250 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6955868) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Adamstiles

External Link/Members Only

Comms

All done via WhatsApp, easy and her English is great. Agreed 30 mins at £100.

Luxury flat in a building, just off a main road between Great Portland Street and Oxford Circus.

The girl

Much younger in person, great figure, great tits and a lovely bubbly personality.

The meet

I confirmed my arrival and Yui met me at the door to her building to let me in. Climbed a few flights of stairs into her luxury apartment. Paperwork exchanged, I sat down and Yui handed me a glass of water. We broke the ice and she started undressing me and asked me to lay down for a massage. Some presses on my back and ear tonguing ensued; I reacted by flipping over and kissing her body and those lovely chebbs. Yui went down for some OWO which was great with lots of eye contact. She johnny'd me up and hopped on. The rest was a blur but I ended up on top of her and just remember cumming really, really hard. Wiped up and took a shower in the massive shower room. Some chit chat whilst I got dressed and I left.

Will definitely revisit, in fact I've already booked again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 01:10:52 am by Adamstiles »

Offline slxbc

Nice one. Did she have an unshaven bush when you saw her, as the photos indicate?

Offline Adamstiles

Nice one. Did she have an unshaven bush when you saw her, as the photos indicate?

Indeed