Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Doncaster  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Joanneh82

External Link/Members Only

Go easy on me chaps first time leaving a review so not sure how it all works been spurred to make a review by my visit to amy she's been reviewed already so won't go into details about looks etc just know she's extremely pretty and very polite and friendly
Now the punt itself I ended up splashing the princely sum of 150 of the Kings pounds which was for an hour and owo
Punt started of well soon as I got there Amy stripped off and what a delight if your into massive baps then she's not for you but she was just my type tbh starting off a quick wet wipe over the mini me and into her mouth for the owo which was OK and enjoyable but not spectacular then asked her to go on top which she was happy to do and saying she was tight is an understatement she was more than happy for me to lick and suck her nipples while pounding her from underneath quick position change into doggy and again the right noises were being made felt the sap rising so pulled out and dived down to taste her freshly shaven and very clean no complaints there and she does get very wet got to say althrough the punt she was polite and asking if things were OK got to say she is a lot more enthusiastic if you are happy with ow as she really gets into it bit of mutual fondling which tipped me over the edge and I think she also finished but could be wrong now call me a sucker but I paid for an hour but I was fully spent and knew there was no chance of going again (she was more than willing to keep going)so settled for a nice massage to finish and was back in my car after 45 minutes didn't get a chance to ask about anal as the language barrier is there but will try to find out next time hope this review covers everything and apologies for the punctuation