Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca New - Leicester  (Read 1327 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440347) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline vinylcity

External Link/Members Only  Bianca New - Leicester

Her AW profile is a cut-and-paste job - seen other identical profiles. Previously  External Link/Members Only was the only other reference I found, so wasn't sure what to expect.

Pinged a text off to Bianca first thing in the morning to check that she was working that day, and got a standard response couple hours later listing her services, charges.  £50/15m, £70/30m, £120/hour, extras: OWO £20+, Kisses £10.
Prompt Short replies thereafter. Good communication.  Approx area given an hour before, Not far from station. On arrival to the area got WhatsApp messages giving clear prompt directions.

The girl is an absolute stunner, as per her profile pictures albeit they are professional photos.  Behind the door was dark hair, tanned ( tanned slightly more than photos  ), big-breasted Brazilian dressed in red lingerie. Very welcoming followed her up the stairs with a cracking view of her fabulous figure.
Done the paper work for hour, and before you know it she was undressed & launched straight into OW (as didn’t go for any extras). Nicely skilled at this, followed by CG with modest groans eager to please with her two biggest assets getting lot of attention, followed by doggy, mish, and multiple other positions as well as plenty of RO in between.
Did lack full interaction but maybe my fault for not going with the extras and limited English.  Near the end went for a breather, bit of cuddle. Offered another bag, but opted for a massage which didn’t really do much for me and time nearly up so headed for shower albeit on the next floor down.

Would certainly return as got a cracking body, minus the massage and maybe go for the extras for bit more interaction.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 11:53:25 pm by vinylcity »