Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBethanyxXx - Nottingham  (Read 1088 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6937690) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour incall

Venue - well known hotel near the railway station, now named after a turtle!  :D

Comms were all via Adultwork email, everything was responded to promptly. The room number was provided at the time of the meet, also via AW email.

AW pictures are accurate, Beth is a late 30s MILF with a cracking pair of tits and a good body.

The meet took place last week.

I made my way to the room, the door opens with Beth behind it and once I'm in I'm greeted with a hug and a kiss. Beth is dressed in a one piece lingerie with a robe over the top.

Paperwork sorted, I undress to my boxers and we're onto the bed kissing and fondling. After a short while we're both naked and Beth is giving me great OWO and deep throat. We then swap and I eat her out for a bit, her pussy is very clean with no nasty niffs. Time for the first fuck, on with the bag and into her pussy with her legs over my shoulders.

After I've cum we clean up and have a chat about various things, then it's time for round 2.

More kissing and sucking, fingering her pussy and arse, then sex in doggy with my thumb eased into her ring so I can feel my cock inside her pussy. Finish in the bag and we're done just inside the hour.

All in all a very enjoyable punt, Beth is very friendly, easy to chat to and enthusiastic in the sack.

Highly Recommended.