Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleza LE2 Leicester  (Read 930 times)

Online Formicahunt

Saw this come up and had some time so sent a message, when I got it back the post code was LE2 6 so I messaged back and said no thanks, I've been before. Then I got the reply 'no, not that house' I was going that way so thought I'd get there then ask for the number, I did and it was three doors up from the house of a thousand fake VS ads. Let in and the woman almost definitely wasn't the one in the ad but I was happy with her looks. Bleach blonde hair and very pale, nice mummy body. Shoes off and upstairs she explained how she was having to reassure a lot of callers that she wasn't the other place. Anyway £40 given and I stripped, she returned from stashing the money and pulled her dress over head to reveal a round but firm body, I got a twitch just seeing her in pants and bra. Then she came over and put an arm around me and pulled me onto the bed. Nice move. we both lay on the bed while she rubbed herself against me while getting me hard. Covered me up for brief but useful oral then she lay back open her legs and pulled me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and whispered a lot of dirty shit in my ear while I banged away, she definitely knows what's she's doing. I felt myself close so asked if she'd get on her knees, course bby. Then I got to pound away at her lovely pale ass until I finished. She cleaned me up and we said our goodbyes. She would definitely be a positive if it was her in the pictures but it's not. If you like a pale woman in her 30s with a bit of a tum, lovely tits with thick nipples, and a round ass she's for you.
Also worth noting that I got two positions and wasn't rushed at all.

External Link/Members Only

Online Formicahunt

This profile is also the mumsy blonde External Link/Members Only It's the house Versace mentions here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=392548.0

I went again yesterday to see if there was more than one girl but it seems like it's just mummy blonde, I was there so did the deed with no complaints. Her make up was different this time. I think what I like about her is she's pale with a nice round ass and when it's time to fuck she gets her legs wide open and ready for it.