Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Scarlett, Huddersfield  (Read 1869 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7457637) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cm738

External Link/Members Only

So after reading the reviews of this lady, I thought I must visit her.

PRICE £90 for 30 mins.

VENUE discreet terrace house to the North of Huddersfield, felt safe with plenty of parking.

THE LADY very horney milf, late 30's slim body with enhanced boobs.

Meet arranged via AW and txt, arrived and parked up, directed to her door, where she did the usual hiding, first impressions were wow, very tasty.
She was dressed in a figure hugging nurse outfit, with red underwear. (On booking she inquired if I wanted a shower, I cheekily asked if was big enough for 2)
Led upstairs to the comfortable bedroom, started with full on DFK, and she peeled off my clothes.
She said shower is running and led me to it, then to my surprise she jumped straight in with me fully dressed, more DFK and fondling, I mentioned the fact that she was still dressed and she said, no bother, the outfit is getting washed later anyway.
Straight down onto my cock where she did a decent DT.
Then a slight panic as she said, ohh, i didn't bring  a condom.....luckily she meant she didn't bring one to the shower, she fetched one and rolled it on, I proceeded to bang her up against the shower wall.

After a few minutes, we went to the bedroom, by fuck she can be filthy, sex in multiple positions, passionate DFK, RO, filthy talk and anal.
Eventually I finished off by giving her a facial and CIM

Offline viper13

Sounds like a fun packed 30 mins   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Thelatitude0

Well done and thanks for the review

She is a brilliant experience.

Enjoys lads