Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - Hull  (Read 2907 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Adoniron

After my recent positive experience with Didi and my subsequent review which led to a recommendation to see Iris  I thought I'd give her a go.
A text immediately resulted in an automated reply with the address and price list. I sent another text saying when I wanted and she confirmed.
The address was the same one at which I had seen Didi so I parked up and texted when I was nearby and she told me to come to the door, but like Didi said not to knock.
When she let me in I was delighted by what I saw.  She really is a very cute, slim, petite size 6 with a pretty face. She was very welcoming and asked me to follow her upstairs. We went to a second floor bedroom, not the one Didi had used. I gave her £80 for 30 minutes plus £20 for CIM. She left with the cash and I undressed. She returned quickly and we stood and kissed on the lips and I had a good feel of her round little bottom.
She stripped off and we got on the bed and I ran my hands all over her body before she went down and gave me some very good owo with lots of eye contact.
I wanted to slow things down so told her to lie down while I gave her some oral. After a while I knelt up and she started sucking me again. I asked for a condom and mounted her in missionary, being careful not to crush her.
After a while I suggested doggie and she knelt down and wiggled her ass. I slipped back into her pussy and gave her a good seeing too until I felt I was getting close.
I told her to finish me off with her mouth and she turned round and removed the condom and sucked me till I came in her mouth as she looked into my eyes.
She went to the bathroom to spit before returning to clean me up. Her English is OK but not really good enough for conversation so I politely thanked her and got dressed.
This was another positive experience with a Thai tourer who is well worth seeing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DThunter01

I’m looking forward to her being back in the midlands  :drinks:

Online Trotter671

I’m looking forward to her being back in the midlands North West :drinks: Iris was on good form again a couple of weeks ago in St Helens :angelgirl:

Online ThaisAreBest

You might want to get across to Hull next week. Since she usually follows DiDi around the country Iris could be in Cardiff next. Fingers crossed she isn’t.  :drinks:

Online ThaisAreBest

Sorry DT, unless plans change she’s going to Manchester next week and further north west after that.  :drinks:

Offline DThunter01

Sorry DT, unless plans change she’s going to Manchester next week and further north west after that.  :drinks:

FFS now I know she’s avoiding me… and a good dickin. Fuck it I’m going to hull  :dance:

Offline Jimmyrimmel

You might want to get across to Hull next week. Since she usually follows DiDi around the country Iris could be in Cardiff next. Fingers crossed she isn’t.  :drinks:
Hey uncross those bloody fingers 😂 I can’t wait for her to be back in Cardiff