Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cubana (Dominique) - Slough  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only
£100 30 mins

Repeat review, felt like it warranted one as last one was over 2 years ago.

About a month ago, private gated apartment in Slough. Arranged for 30mins with an hours notice. Got there and was given the gate code and apartment number. Street parking available.

She is oh so stunning, more feminine than most of the female SPs I've seen. Like an actual real life barbie doll.

Paperwork out of the way, she asks what I'd like - OWO both ways as not particularly bothered about topping. I just wanted to gorge on her sausage.

Her cock is perfect, the ideal size for her frame and to hold and suck on. Tasted perfect. She laid down and let me go to town, occasionally coming up to suck on her little nipples. We alternated with her sucking me while I kept wanking her off. A couple rotations later she had me cumming buckets while I was still sucking her hard cock.

She got me a drink after we cleaned up and chatted briefly while I got dressed again.

She's 5 stars in my book all day long

Offline ptt67

£100 30 mins

Repeat review, felt like it warranted one as last one was over 2 years ago.

About a month ago, private gated apartment in Slough. Arranged for 30mins with an hours notice. Got there and was given the gate code and apartment number. Street parking available.

She is oh so stunning, more feminine than most of the female SPs I've seen. Like an actual real life barbie doll.

Paperwork out of the way, she asks what I'd like - OWO both ways as not particularly bothered about topping. I just wanted to gorge on her sausage.

Her cock is perfect, the ideal size for her frame and to hold and suck on. Tasted perfect. She laid down and let me go to town, occasionally coming up to suck on her little nipples. We alternated with her sucking me while I kept wanking her off. A couple rotations later she had me cumming buckets while I was still sucking her hard cock.

She got me a drink after we cleaned up and chatted briefly while I got dressed again.

She's 5 stars in my book all day long

Thanks for the review - she looks utterly gorgeous!! Could you be a bit more precise about her cock size? Also did you get the impression she is happy to fuck  and be fucked?

...in fact I've just noticed that in her listed services she only mentions 'anal take'....she certainly looks like the type of girl I would be happy to just fuck....unbelievably feminine I agree!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:43:40 pm by ptt67 »

Offline Type937GTS

Probably around 7" when fully hard

I think she's passive only, I topped her last time.

Offline markmywords

Birchplace link doesn't work, did she quit?

Offline Type937GTS

Not sure, hopefully not

Birchplace link doesn't work, did she quit?