Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Drummond - TS Slough. Best TS punt so far.  (Read 1953 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6149213) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Snortler666

I met Camilla a couple of weeks ago when she was in Slough. A lovely experience which I’m eager to share.

I’ve had my eye on her for a while and almost got to see her when she was in Birmingham (seems to be her usual “base” city). I messaged her when I knew I’d be passing through slough in a couple of hours time. She messaged back promptly and I told her I’d be there in a couple of hours. She gave me the postcode and I promptly smashed it in to the sat nav and blasted up the motorway.

Her English is ok but don’t expect any reverting conversations. Communicating by text/what’s app seems to be fine though.

Once I got to the area I found a quiet little car park and made the few minuets to the block of flats that the postcode was near. I messaged again and was given the exact location. The area wasn’t too bad. A neat little block of flats a few mins from the centre of town. It’s relatively secluded with limited people around.I met her around 3 in the afternoon. I used the intercom and was buzzed up.

A quick knock on the door and and she answered. She hid behind the door but peeked out slightly. I knew it was definitely her from the pictures. She closed the door and was stood there looking absolutely stunning. She’s about 5 ft 6 but was wearing heels so was a little taler than me, I’m around 5ft 8. Camilla was also wearing some nice lingerie, sexy black bra and matching thong. You could see her bulge stretching them ever so slightly. She greeted me we an embrace and small kiss on the lips. Asked me if I wanted a shower which I took as I was just finishing a busy day at work. Some nice shower gel and soft fluffy towels later I walked in to the bedroom with just my towel on. She asked for the money agreed -£150 for half an hour. And quickly left the room to stash. She told me to get comfortable on the bed which I did.

She walked back in to the room with a smile on her face and I knew it was show time! Camilla is a really stunning sexy lady. She’s feminine in all the right places with a good pair of fake breasts and great arse. This is really her best feature. We started off with some light kissing. No DFK which is unfortunate but I’m not going to hold that against her. We started to explore each others bodies. She grabbed my cock whilst I had a good play with hers. She asked me if I wanted to suck her. I pulled her thong down and was met with a smallish but perfectly formed cock. Around 5 inches once hard. After a few mins of this she promptly returned the favour OWO which I wasn’t expecting. She has a great technique and goes pretty deep. I asked her to look up at me whilst she did and she gazed in to my eyes and didn’t break contact while she slurped away. After a while she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I’ve never been interested in being a bottom. Nothing against it, it’s just not for me. On with the rubber and she jumped on board cow girl style. She has a really tight arse and it feels amazing. A few mins later she asked me if I wanted to try a different position. I asked her what her favourite was and she said what ever mine was. This excited the heck out of me. I asked her to turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. She had a wardrobe at the end of the bed with a large floor to ceiling mirror. She swapped over and for the next few minutes I was treated to the image of her riding me at full mast whilst I kept changing from gazing at her amazing arse to her riding skills. I do love a mirror in the bed room. After a while I couldn’t contain myself anymore and finished in the bag. Camilla quickly dismounted and cleaned me up. It was a sight to behold!

Afterwards we chatted for a few mins and I promised to try and see her again once she’s back in Brum. Overall a really amazing experience. I can’t recommend her enough.

I’ll definitely be back.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only