Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyNikki - Marylebone  (Read 2172 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ChristianTheDolphin

NOTE: This punt was around 6 months ago.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms
No problem at all, specified what I wanted (Long owo with rimming on me + sex) and she was happy to confirm. Location given before booking confirmed.

Cost
£250 for 1 hour.

Marylebone. Walking distance from Marylebone Train Station, Baker Street and Bond Street.
Nice apartment that I've been in before from another punt a while back, two cute dogs that she kept in the other room during the fun.

Personality
Quite the talker and a very interesting person. If you're looking to get to know a stranger and have interesting conversation she'd be great for you (I'm not in this to converse that much). Luckily, she's also very eager to please and accommodate, was receptive and focused on pleasing me.

Services
I arrive on time and she lets me in, no waiting outside. When I see her face and body I was a little disappointed. She is curvy but quite chubby as well. I'm assuming that the photos are either a couple years old or have been photoshopped (Probably both). Her face is average, not ugly. I could see some people being into her body + face, just not exactly my type. As for her bust that was certainly there, large natural tits, a large bum but not a bubblebutt. Honestly, if I had based this review solely on her appearance it would've been a neutral.

But she turns it around with her personality and how much she is (Or pretends to be) into the sex. She was very passionate and sensual with her owo and rimming, and honestly if it wouldn't have tired her out I would've been perfectly content with having that be the whole 1 hour session. After the long blowjob and rimming, the sex was a little underwhelming. This is subjective but although I love curves, chubby bodies with enough of a belly isn't the hottest body for me to be intimate with. The whole time she was very lovely and positive, was very complimentary and acted genuinely interested when I said anything as well as adding her own comments. She's definitely a smart, independent and kinky woman that seems to be down for a lot, just not my type in terms of body + face.

Firstly after blowjob + rimming, I put on the rubber and finished inside her. After some chatting we went for round 2 which was another long blowjob with a facial + cim. We chatted some more and I had another shower, petted her dogs because they were adorable and then we said our goodbyes.

Would I see her again?
Probably not, I can get women that look more attractive to me personally for the same price. Though if I am feeling an itch for a satisfying and passionate session of being rimmed, I might consider since there aren't too many girls that offer that.