Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angels First, Victoria - walked  (Read 633 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6489696) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lisbonmidnight

External Link/Members Only

First review, sorry it's taken a while, don't shoot me. Backing up another recent review of the same SP, similar experience although without the beef. Punt took place the tail end of last year.

Comms
Rang and spoke to a woman on the phone after several back and forth texts. She assured me that she was independent and I believed it was the girl I would meet. Looking back, this was a massive red flag. Location was in central London, not far from the West End. Block of flats on a busy road off a massive main road. Next to bars and restaurants, lots of people around so not especially discreet.

I arrive, takes a few minutes to open the door. We go up a few flights of stairs to the apartment, which to be fair is quite nice. Big sitting room with a bathroom and bedroom - which I'm led to immediately. Says she works with a maid, and doesn't handle her own comms. Turns out the first she hears of the booking is a text telling her to go downstairs to the door.  :dash:

Girl
It's her in the photos, she's attractive enough, not a student or poshly spoken. However, she clearly isn't doing this because it's something she enjoys but more for the cash, which I guess is fair enough were it for the service she provides. Began by telling me what she doesn't offer, which is essentially everything: no OWO or kissing, get the impression she would like you to bugger off as quickly as possible.

Service
I had booked 30 mins for £80, although she asked for £100. I had really lost any interest by this point, and said I'd walk, which she was okay with in fairness. As I left, she said there was another punter coming in behind me (mad since I was there like 5 minutes and booked for 30).

I get the impression this is a dodgy agency taking an enormous cut and just trying to get a conveyor belt full of guys to part with their cash for no real service or fun. Lesson to be careful, indy British student offering incalls is probably TGTBT.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:43:32 pm by lisbonmidnight »

Offline punting2017

OP to be fair this is no where near as bad as my experience, but can see why it's a negative just for the time wasting and change of price. SP need to be honest they complain a lot of time wasters coming just to have a look (which I don't disbelieve) but then they also can't be honest in their profiles or on the phone which again goes full circle.

This girl needs to find a different line of work maybe working in Tesco doing something she actually wants to do and get paid for accordingly.