Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loredana69 Wood Green p&d  (Read 1375 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6538664) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

The comms were easy to a residential street near Wood Green tube. Discrete entry. No NBA either 👍

The 🇭🇺 bird is most likely to be the one in the pics except a good few years on. Always generous, I'd say 40. A few pounds extra but still shapely. Especially the arse. These 2 pics are the closest to the IRL.

She agreed to kissing but didn't offer much. Her owo was quite good technically, if a tad brief. I got to do my usual ploy of extending the blowie into a 69. She felt heavy but tasted OK. There was some ⏩ but it was not a piss take.
 The shag started off well but I lost revs before I could bust and the session fizzled out. When it was clear that my 🐴was dead, I said she could stop flogging it and began the exit procedure...

So this was a waste of money for me, but to be fair to her...

She still had some looks
She was friendly and busy enough too
She made reasonable efforts to get me over the line which is more than some 🇷🇴 can be bothered to...
I think that someone with more determination could have a good time.

So I call it a neutral.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 09:33:53 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Wozel

Offline bedhedred

Nah... She was no spring chicken, but she was nice enough.

But it's not this...

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 11:22:19 pm by bedhedred »

Offline king tarzan

unlucky.. better luck next time :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

I need to back off for a few days. I just get the feeling that everything will cost twice as much next week.  :unknown:

Offline ollielon

thanks for toftt mate .. better luck next time  :hi:

Offline bedhedred

thanks for toftt mate .. better luck next time  :hi:

:hi:

She is near this other toftt who is younger and prettier
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333066.0

Offline Topboy

Did you get owo and some kissing? She told me she doesn't do this on the message

Offline bedhedred

She did a bit of lips kissing and wriggled out of it as soon as she could.

She did owo with no problem, but she rubbered it later so I doubt she will accept cim.