Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNA PRETTY - Enfield - all previous reviews are true  (Read 5408 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6394153) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Arinkap

External Link/Members Only

Summary:
Great GFE. Charges extra for OWO and DFK but it was worth it. She is very sweet and smelled amazing, true GND vibe.

Context:
I am new to London, recently moved from the US. My first review here but so far this site has been great.

Meet date:
Jan 12th evening

Enfield close to Turkey street station. Apartment is clean and big, we stayed in the bedroom only and it was pretty big with a good sized bed

Services:
Lots of DFK, OWO, RO (no fingers inside)

Girl:
As previous reviews mentioned, she has very girl next door vibe which is amazing. She is not model slim but still super sexy. her smile will kill you

I took wine which we both shared throughout the session. Her English js weak but we were still able to communicate throughout and J had a good time chatting with her. She is not shy and enjoys herself as well. She is good at taking directions as well. We started with light sensual kisses, turning to DFK. Got on the bed, had some wine while undressing and the fun started. OWO is good , not great. RO for 10 mins, she is responsive and then missionary. I came in the bag. I generally have time for a 2nd round but J was surprised to see that our one hour was up

I will repeat again

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for the review. How much did you pay? Particularly interested in how much the extras are. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 12:03:04 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline Arinkap

Thanks for the review. How much did you pay? Particularly interested in how much the extras are. Thanks.

Sorry, missed that in the post. I paid 130 + 20 for OWO + 20 for DFK , all for one hour

Offline Wozel

Was going to HL but with the extras ….. no thanks

Offline LLPunting

Your username looks familiar, have you been here before?

Offline Arinkap

No, I don’t think so. I have used this username on sites in the US but first time on UKP

Offline rebelscum

Splitting hairs maybe, but you said all previous reviews are true? She does have one negative review to her name, so...  :unknown:

Offline tantraman

Girl:
As previous reviews mentioned, she has very girl next door vibe which is amazing. She is not model slim but still super sexy. her smile will kill you

There are other photos in her AW Gallery, but naturally these tartan ones caught my eye (and other parts!) :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jayho7777777

OP..  I will give you a tip.. don't ever mention a specific date or time in your reviews.. not good for you.

Offline Ron89

The North have got her now, managed to fuck her good one last time before she left thankfully.