Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / The Phoenix Club (TPC) Party  (Read 8233 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Z12X2

Had another good trip to TPC few weeks back, so late review here.

Booking easy as b4, i got thru to Em after 9 & booked for 7pm.  Text then gives address etc.

Arrived just on time, Em there to welcome and saw Maria & Kasia (as on website) plus another girl but dont know who as wasn't on site that day, but that was ok as I had eyes on those two!  Another guy was right behind me, same age (late 20s) but regular I think & two other already there - older black guy, older bodybuilder & much older large bloke. So all types welcome.  If u not been b4, Em welcomes and shows u to change plus takes  your £160 - and then time for party 2 start.

Alway bit shy 2 start but Em always helps, and told Maria to look after me! ;-)  She's real nice; small but cute tits and also bit shy but warmed up thru evening.  Slowly undressed her out of outfit and explored her cute body.  Then sat back on bed and she layd down to start a nice slow BJ (covered as i like).  As she did, other young bloke was sitting next 2 me getting same from Kasia, which is pretty hot, although she was now real sucking him!  (I seen her b4 so no surprise!)  When he went to switch with Kasia I did same with Maria, flipped her over and climbed on - mmm.  Maria pretty quiet but few moans when deeper, while Kasia was asking other guy 2 pound her (as usual!).  I'd been saving so didn't last long, but was great first cum in Maria then went to main room to recover.

When u do Em always checking u ok which is nice.  And u can eat, drink or go back 2 watch more action.  And girls always trying 2 get guys hard again,even if sometimes it looks like lost cause!  I watched 4 bit, mainly Kasia and wanted to try her again next...

So went and played with her as another guy fucked her slow, & she asked for my cock in her mouth so got hard straight away, on with cover and in her mouth...spitroasted, and she still really sucks!!  When the bloke finished I was ready, and got on her mish - and again she just wants "harder, fuck me, go on, yes" - she clearly loves her job!!   :yahoo:

I gave her good go but still didn't last long, even tho it was my 2nd shot.  But gave in & let it go in her which was so good.  Gotta love Kasia, she is so hot w blonde hair, gorgeous tits & long legs - mmmm!

Needed another rest to recover.  Em also noticed old bloke was hogging third girl so spoke 2 one of the regulars and told him to switch - she's good like that at keeping party going and controlling the guys.  This old bloke kinda spoilt atmos tho, he kept bragging (?) and wouldnt shut it.  Girls were getting pissed off 2, so wish he'd been told 2 leave - but can understnd why Em didnt try. He was just a dick but guess you get some.

NEway, took me time to reload but then went to watch some more and get hard again.  When I did I got Maria by herself for a nice 1:1 and she even danced  4 a bit!  She really relaxed now which was nice. Got a bit more oral to get me really going and then asked her to get on top 4 a great final fuck.  Mixed it up a bit and was hot 2 see some other guys had come to watch us.  I then thought itd be hot if she asked one of them to come give her a DP....well that didn't help my control so ended up shooting again as she rode me hard.....ahhh!

By that time still had 20mins left, but some had started to leave and as old bloke was still being a dick I decided 2 follow.  Would have liked final go with Kasia, or had 2 girls suck me at once (love that!) but hey next time!

So still a great visit.  Maria & Kasia pretty different but both real hot and real nice.  (Didn't speak or try 3rd).  And Em does good job at managing things, even if 1 bloke can spoil things a bit.

Recomend,  & look 4ward to next time...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colston36

I keep wondering regretfully about Phoenix. Sounds wonderful, but I can't manage condoms so licking and being licked is about all I can hope for. What's your view?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Been to Phoenix thrice and it was great every time although just recently found out that one of the girls I've seen twice, Aida, is a barebacker to beware!

Kasia in particular is fantastic, very attractive and loves to talk dirty and encourage you to fuck her. Shame to hear one guy was being a dick and bragging (what about?) but as you say, EM will keep an eye and ensure everyone gets some fun.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I keep wondering regretfully about Phoenix. Sounds wonderful, but I can't manage condoms so licking and being licked is about all I can hope for. What's your view?

Al of the times I've been to phoenix I've done RO eating out the girls for a bit and generally they're fine with it (Kasia in particular enjoyed it and I've made her cum a few times which pleases her no end!) and will usually suck off another bloke whilst doing it. As long as you're not hogging a girl you should be absolutely fine just getting BJs and performing RO and kissing on the girls. 

Offline Bloodymary

There would be no issue with just giving and receiving oral at a Phoneix party.  Sometimes when I’ve gone and blown my first load through sex I’ve spent the rest of the time without having sex and have just enjoyed having oral or giving it

It’s a relaxed atmosphere

Offline Colston36

Al of the times I've been to phoenix I've done RO eating out the girls for a bit and generally they're fine with it (Kasia in particular enjoyed it and I've made her cum a few times which pleases her no end!) and will usually suck off another bloke whilst doing it. As long as you're not hogging a girl you should be absolutely fine just getting BJs and performing RO and kissing on the girls.

Thank you!

Offline Sullivan

I wonder if that’s that same old guy that hogged things when I was there.

Hopped onto the middle of a bed and just was on it for the whole session. And after having blown his muck twice, was never going to cum again so stayed with one girl for 45 minutes meaning nobody else could get near.