Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review Cindy - Kensington  (Read 18456 times)

Offline Rowland

External Link/Members Only

TS review. Look away now etc etc.

I have been a punter for some years and I’m ashamed to say that this is my first review. My experience with Cindy was so bad that I felt that I had to write and warn others. The meet took place last night. I felt the itch and tried a number of my favourites. No one answered except for Cindy. Arranged one hour for 8pm. I’m a versatile switch. She said no problem.

The venue:
A shabby 2nd floor flat in a sixties building. I’m always punctual and it drives me mad when they say “just two minutes baby” and it turns into 15 minutes. We sat in the sitting room with two narrow sofas. We exchanged paperwork. I had read only one review which said that she was a time waster. I should have paid attention. I asked if were we going to the bedroom. She said she only had a small bedroom.

The girl
Just about looks like her photos but chunkier. I thought what the heck? I’m here now.

The action
The time wasting began. She showed me her coat that she had bought that day and told me about a new car she had bought. She played with her phone. Eventually we undressed and began with LFK. She said that French kissing involved no tongues. I said that she was wrong....we undressed and I started giving her OWO. She couldn’t get hard. Whenever I kissed her body she flinched and said she was ticklish. There was zero chemistry. In 10 years of punting I had never experienced this. I said that this wasn’t working for me and I said that I would give her £100 but that I was leaving. She snatched the money off the table and said I was very rude and told me to leave. I hate conflict and she had suddenly become really volatile. I calmed her down and I suggested that we start again. I wasn’t about to leave with nothing.
She gave me a jerky hand job and a hopeless BJ. I wanted it over with. I said that I wanted to fuck her. She said she had to clean herself. What had she been doing in the hour before our meet? Whilst she was doing that I peeked in the bedroom and saw that she had a perfectly decent sized double bed. 10 minutes later she came back. We stayed on the narrow sofa. She was not going to move to the bedroom   She tried to lower herself on me bareback saying she was on prep. I insisted on a condom. She reluctantly got one saying that she can’t fuck with condoms because it hurts. I’m quite big and girthy and I just couldn’t enter her. She kept falling off the sofa. After a few tries she gave me a terrible handjob with me trying to conjure up every memory in my wank bank of brilliant previous punts. I came. She cleaned me up. I had a shower in a filthy bathroom and couldn’t wait to get out 45 minutes later. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS GIRL.
Venue
2/10
Girl
1/10

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Rowland, sorry to hear about the terrible punt.

She caught my eye a while back but i read the previous feedback you mentioned and decided to stay away (reminded me too much of previous poor punts i've had).

Plenty more fish in the sea!  ;)

Offline Rowland

Thanks. Without doubt the worst punt in 10 years of punting. I shall get my fishing rod out once I have deleted the memory….

Offline Chrispy

Offline Rowland

She is now advertising as “Melinda” Notting Hill. Do not touch with a barge pole. She looks nothing like these photos…..

Offline Rowland

She’s now calling herself Emilia HnH….Be warned

Offline Rowland

She’s changed her number and is now advertising as High Quality Emily Hung. She looks nothing like these photos…
+447918089436

Offline Rowland

Now advertising as 2 TS HNH COME GUYS
Steer well clear

Offline Dashing

She’s changed her number and is now advertising as High Quality Emily Hung. She looks nothing like these photos…
+447918089436

Thanks for trailing the ever-changing profiles/names of this SP (now Khlo or Khloe or even Khloé). Really helps link intel through the smokescreen.

Independent of your review, ItalianStallion has shared a further warning: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360184.msg3707898#msg3707898

Offline Rowland

And now advertising as High Clas Khloe….
Avoid avoid avoid…

Offline Rowland

Now advertising on BP as Celine. Steer well clear….

Offline Rowland

Now advertising as part of a duo. Stay well away……

Offline Xtro

Offline Rowland

I think that you may be doing ts Victoria an injustice…the link you posted
External Link/Members Only.
is not the same girl as Cindy. Victoria’s nose is thin and points upwards. Cindy’s is bulbous. You judge…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rowland

Top one is Cindy/Selena/Khloe or whatever the fuck she calls herself today. This is Victoria…

Offline Xtro

Top one is Cindy/Selena/Khloe or whatever the fuck she calls herself today. This is Victoria…

Fair enough Rowland, I'm pretty sure I did due diligence here as I'm a stickler for getting things right.
As I now paw over the various threads, I believe I must have got confused somewhere along the line. My bad.
Well done for clarifying, I wouldn't want to lose an SP any business. 

Offline Rowland

Now advertising as Ella Dogan. Do not go anywhere near her….

Online charliepie

Thanks for updating, god loves a trier and she must still be reeling them in with all these name changes!