Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyThai-Julie - Bayswater  (Read 2530 times)

1 review(s) for SexyThai-Julie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jonahp

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Booked Julie over text for a Friday evening a few weeks ago.
2 hours, £280 this was expected and budgeted price for me so no surprise.
Coms over text was OK, got address no issues.

Flat is 2 minutes away from Bayswater station, on a busy high street so not discreet on the entrance.
Was buzzed is, the flat itself is very nice, fresh and clean, had a shower in a very clean bathroom.

Julie looks a little older than the AW pictures, I would guess add about 5-6 years to the pictures.
She was wearing an outfit that I had requested so I genuinely think she looked great.
Services delivered as agreed when doing paperwork, she did a sexy striptease and a magnificent lap dance ending with owo and cim. She took it like a champion didn't spill a drop then walked over to a bin and spat it out.
To get back on track a usual massage which Julie is great at, I sometimes get "normal" professional massages and she is equal to many of the pros.
More lap dance and me fingering her from behind. She got me hard with more owo.
Sex in multiple positions, no complaints from her at all, she was active and suggested switching positions from time to time.

All in all a great punt. If there weren't 100s of other girls to try, I'd return, and even so I I might still do.

Offline titanph

Isn't this the flat notorious for the girls really not providing what they write on their profiles.

Offline Jonahp

Isn't this the flat notorious for the girls really not providing what they write on their profiles.

I know which one you mean, I've been to that one as well.
My 2 previous negative reviews are from that flat.

But this girl is in a studio flat all by her self.
I had my hesitations when contacting her but when she sent the text with a different address my confidence of a good punt grew.

Offline fitalic

does she really do "A" Levels? Never tried Thai, may go for her one day.

Offline titanph

Hmmm, in that case i'll add her to the hotlist. Been looking for my first asian and originally liked the look of these girls but the numerous bad reports put me off. If she is as good as you say she may be the one to break my deadlock.