Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miki Portadown  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Redpunter

Was down in Portadown for a call and  thought I would take the chance of catching the Chinese Flu and paid a visit to Miki in a clean and tidy house off the main street in Portadown.  Not too busy when I was there.
     This is a longstanding ad on VS which normally shows a pretty Asian girl. This was the case again and its very hard to tell if the picture is correct as the girl I met had her hair up as opposed to the picture in the advert. She is advertised as being from Taiwan but she told me she was Japanese and from her features I would guess so.
     Contact was easy by text to her Madame, time and place arranged along with services, prices as per advert, met at front door by the usual magic door opening with this slim Japanese girl dressed in a bathrobe welcoming me. Monies exchanged and down to business, just a little English but provided her services with gusto and seemed to enjoy, I know I did.
     I left well satisfied but the problem being this place tends to change the girls very often and can tend to be a B&S operation. This girl could be there for a week or 2 weeks at the most. Fill your boots while she is there guys. :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:25:16 am by Redpunter »