Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica95  (Read 3651 times)

11 review(s) for jessica95 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline j122

External Link/Members Onlyor External Link/Members Only

Bit late writing this as saw her back in Feb when she bid to my reverse booking, did some recon on here as it was my first punt (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24499.0)

Took a chance & it worked out. She definitely wasn't shy as she's a swinger who decided to make some money from her hobby. Gave good deep throat without taking it all and french kissing. Open to new things as pussy pumping was something I wanted to try & she'd not done it before, she seemed to enjoy it so left it with her. Nice tight ass, didn't have enough lube on the second time which caused her to quickly pull away. Took a few seconds to recompose herself, slapped on plenty of lube turned back around and took it like a trooper. A good first punt and have a few other girls listed from the reverse booking to try in the future because of this.

Offline jammiedodger1

genuinely 18 or wishful thinking ji22?

Offline j122

I'd say she's around that mark, her model profile that came up from the reverse image search said 19 & she's up from London to attend uni. I didn't choose her because of the age, it was the comms & ticking all the boxes on my RB.

Offline jammiedodger1

just curious because of the swinging aspect, tends to be an older woman's hobby that one, she does look tasty from what i see in the pics, a definite maybe  :)

Offline finn5555

What did she bid on your RB  :unknown:

Offline monkeybucket

I'd say she's around that mark, her model profile that came up from the reverse image search said 19 & she's up from London to attend uni. I didn't choose her because of the age, it was the comms & ticking all the boxes on my RB.

Image search? how do you do that?

Offline Taggart

She looks and sounds tempting, but £190 for an hour inc the extra for anal is a bit steep.
Did you finish dead on time or was she OK about running a bit over?

Offline j122

What did she bid on your RB  :unknown:
That's between me & Jessica.
You could try emailing her saying your going to do a reverse booking with all the details, including price, & that if she were to bid she'd win. That way if its something she'd consider you wouldn't actually have to bother with the reverse booking.

She looks and sounds tempting, but £190 for an hour inc the extra for anal is a bit steep.
Did you finish dead on time or was she OK about running a bit over?
I actually finished it early as she drained my balls dry. Didn't come across as the type to dart for the door as soon as your time was up.

Offline monkeybucket

That's between me & Jessica.
You could try emailing her saying your going to do a reverse booking with all the details, including price, & that if she were to bid she'd win. That way if its something she'd consider you wouldn't actually have to bother with the reverse booking.
I actually finished it early as she drained my balls dry. Didn't come across as the type to dart for the door as soon as your time was up.

why cant you share? its not like you benefit or lose eitherway and your helping out a fellow punter :)

vorian

why cant you share? its not like you benefit or lose eitherway and your helping out a fellow punter :)

Seems like a fair question  :unknown:

pleasure

You could argue that it's a private transaction, and revealing the details undermines the prices the girl normally charges.

Then again, you could argue who gives a fuck.  :D

Offline cunnyhunt

A previous punter here (panel)was outed by a pro$$ie and subjected to a campaign of shit because he revealed the amount she had bid on a RB which was less than her normal rate.

Email her with a proposal if you wish to meet for less or put up a RB and invite her to bid.

Offline j122

A previous punter here (panel)was outed by a pro$$ie and subjected to a campaign of shit because he revealed the amount she had bid on a RB which was less than her normal rate.

Yeah I saw that thread too. I'm thinking of seeing her again in the future, as she was a good anal fuck, and don't want to shoot myself in the foot. She's been on this forum because I gave her the heads up about the reverse image search on her AW pics showing results to her personal model portfolio before I met her. (she removed them after to protect identity)

Anyway I don't think anyone should really put how much cheaper they bagged a girl for as it'll more than likely discourage them from bidding if they know their price will be outed or will give the impression that most of the quys that place reverse bookings are dicks.

I think what I've put helps enough, she's genuine, deep throats, does anal and aims to please. She also checks out reverse bookings (how often I don't know) so you could get yours bid on if its something of interest to her. Other than that get in touch with  her as cunnyhunt suggests