Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arena Russian girl Mckenzie’s  (Read 331 times)

100punt

External Link/Members Only

Wasn’t sure how to rate this one so went neutral, I  called the same day of the booking and arranged for later that day £130 for the hour. This wasn’t at their usual town centre apartment and the area is rough so left my car a little further away and walked. Turns out it’s the girls own place which isn’t an issue.

Arena is a new profile on the mckenzies site, small Russian with big fake tits, knocked on the door and she’s a pretty girl dressed in a lacy outfit, I’d say older than her stated 25 and tattoos that are air brushed out of her photos.

Money sorted,offered a drink and I remove her outfit, very noticeable scars on her boobs around the nipples and a caesarean scar , very nice figure but the scars take away from it.

Go for a kiss and she tells me she doesn’t kiss only lightly, she gets a rubber out and goes for some covered oral which I’m not bothered about and is just frantic and fast and had to tell her to stop.

She starts playing with her pussy which is very nice,really spreading and playing with her clit before asking me to put a finger in which then went to 2 and 3 fingers before she came. Covered sex and she holds her feet next to her head for a great visual and I enjoy fucking her before finishing in the rubber.

Cleans up and offered a drink,bit of chit chat and can see she looks like she’s done with 25 minuets left but I get hard again and just pound her again for 5 minuets.

For an agency that’s meant to be high class I just felt it was very average punt with a nice lass but too many restrictions ,didn’t feel value for money and I was back in my car with 15 minuets left just not feeling satisfied.