Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Naughty Latina - nr. Wandsworth  (Read 1087 times)

1 review(s) for  Red Hot Brunette (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

BAIT and SWITCH!!! 100% not the girl in the photos. Avoid.

Went there last night as I was staying in the area and fancied a punt.

Comms were fine but were clearly from a maid.

Cost £80-30mins

The Girl: Although not the girl in the pics, she seemed cute in her robe so I thought I’d go with it. When she took of her robe her body was ok but she had a flat ass which was an instant turn off for me. The was smiley and nice enough but an absolutely terrible shag.

The meet: What followed was on of the worst sex I’d ever had. She rubbed her flat ass on my dick until I was hard and then straight away pooped on the condom to start giving me average OW. Complete mechanical service, no kissing and no connection. Not sure I remember her even looking at me. After about 2 mins she jumped on the bed and send straight into doggie. This was OK and I pounded her for a while the tried a couple of other positions. She was terrible at riding cock and was super inflexible. Couldn’t get comfortable or get into a rhythm in any position. She then proceeded to take of the Dom and gesture for me to come on her tits. Completely unaware that this session was doing nothing for me and me cumming any time soon was very unlikely. I then tried to bang away in doggie some more which was the only comfortable position she could do really and she seemed to enjoy herself but I still couldn’t come so just put my clothes on and left essentially.

I’d avoid this profile/address if I was you.

Offline Sinz

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning.

What was the general location of the punt ?

Offline 0mard3000

Near Wandsworth. Location/flat was ok but the rest was a mare.

Offline Sinz

Near Wandsworth. Location/flat was ok but the rest was a mare.

Cheers  :hi:

negus

Yeah I had this happen to with the B&S.

Didn't even bother, not worth it IMO

Offline Sinz

Yeah I had this happen to with the B&S.

Didn't even bother, not worth it IMO

Best to leave a separate review of your experience.