Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Royal Massage  (Read 96216 times)

Matty888

Ok not sure if there is already a review on this place already or not but anyways this is mine:

External Link/Members Only

After a strong recommendation from a member I decided to try this place out, as I normaly do the walk up massage parlours in soho and china town.

After looking on there web site and decided wich parlour and girl to see. I Booked a 60 min full body massage with hand relief with Agnes last friday at 18:00. I rang the number and was text the address and told to mention I was interested in a polish therapist.

The parlour it's self: 8/10
Not descreet as on a main road but easy to find and only about 5 mins walk from baker street station. It appeared the polish girls rent out a couple of rooms in this Asian based parlour. The parlour was small but smart and quiet. The room it's self was cosy warm and well decorated but first room from the main entrance wich made me a little un easy. I asked for a shower and was provided with a soft towl, flip flops and dressing gown and showed to the showers down stairs. The showers were powerful and easy to use and most of all hot.

The masseuse (Agnes) 10/10
Agnes was polite and spoke good English with a athletic body and imaculate appearance. she is deffenatly the age stated on the web page. She confirmed I still wanted the 60 mins full body massage and asked if I wanted the £90 naked b2b instead. I stuck to the original booking and ask for a show. She provided me with everything I needed and led me down stairs to the shower. After showering I made way back to the room, Agnes  was at the top of the stairs with Monica wich made me a little uncomfortable but when I reached the top of the stairs Monica touch my arm gave me a sexy smile and said enjoy your massage.(Monica look playfull and fun and hopefully will be my next visit).

The massage 9/10
I was asked to lay on my front and Agnes began her massage and instantly I was in heaven, I felt relaxed and tingles all over. She was very attentive and appeared to be enjoying what she was doing. She picked up on the areas that was more sensitive and devoted more attention to those places. The massage was between soft and medium and the best I have had so fare. After about 30 mins of bliss I was asked to roll over and she began to massage my front.

The happy ending 7/10
The happy ending was part of the massage so she stroked and cerrest my penis as she past buy, then she picked up a constant rythm whilest still massaging me with the other had until orgasim was achieved. Two things that mark it Down was more of preference than error as I like my skin back and my genitals to be stroked. After this I sorted out the paper work and gave her a £10 tip.

Conclusion (overal marks) 8/10
It's finally nice to find a place that lives up to the standards they boast to on there website. In my opinion it was money well spent and left me feeling satisfied and eager to go back. Deffenatly revisit Agnes again but want to see Monica next.

Anyways hope people enjoyed this review and found it helpful and if anyone has received a massage from Monica I would be glad to read your review!!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

hmm
nice one
but
"the standards they boast on their website"
Sylwia is 23 and has worked as a masseuse for 10 years
really?

Matty888

hmm
nice one
but
"the standards they boast on their website"
Sylwia is 23 and has worked as a masseuse for 10 years
really?

I did not see Sylvia, my review was on Agnes but I get your point. Agnes was what I expected and more.

LL

I've seen Monica she's beautiful - very slim, toned, pretty, small pert breasts.  The massage was great - I went for naked b2b.  It was nice but frustrating that I couldn't do more - I wasn't after full sex, but I would have loved to have been able to kiss her, and maybe suck her tits! :P  Hahah, I did ask her if I could kiss her breasts (getting a bit caught up in the ambiance after such a lovely massage) but she politely said no.

On the positive side, I had a shower before and after the massage - and neither was included in my 30 minute booking (which is more than can be said for any of the punts I've had).

Matty, did you get a loyalty card?  Monica gave me one - homemade it was - fashioned from a business-card sized piece of card that she affixed a little sticker to and signed, "Monica x" underneath it.  Collect stickers for a free massage!  A nice idea.  I happily accepted the card from her but later thought better of it (well it's not good to leave a paper trail from such places when you're married!) and binned it.  (Sorry Monica!  See you again though!).   
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:36:18 pm by LL »

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review. Never done this before but sounds tempting. Do you have to book the masseuse beforehand or can you choose one when you get there?

bigone

these ladys start young in learning massage ;)

Matty888

I've seen Monica she's beautiful - very slim, toned, pretty, small pert breasts.  The massage was great - I went for naked b2b.  It was nice but frustrating that I couldn't do more - I wasn't after full sex, but I would have loved to have been able to kiss her, and maybe suck her tits! :P  Hahah, I did ask her if I could kiss her breasts (getting a bit caught up in the ambiance after such a lovely massage) but she politely said no.

On the positive side, I had a shower before and after the massage - and neither was included in my 30 minute booking (which is more than can be said for any of the punts I've had).

Matty, did you get a loyalty card?  Monica gave me one - homemade it was - fashioned from a business-card sized piece of card that she affixed a little sticker to and signed, "Monica x" underneath it.  Collect stickers for a free massage!  A nice idea.  I happily accepted the card from her but later thought better of it (well it's not good to leave a paper trail from such places when you're married!) and binned it.  (Sorry Monica!  See you again though!).

No was not offered a loyalty card maybe that is just Monica idea alone, I said she looked fun lol. Thanks for this LL looks like she will be my next visit for sure. What was her happy ending like ( not after details just a rating lol) thanks

LL

Thanks for that review. Never done this before but sounds tempting. Do you have to book the masseuse beforehand or can you choose one when you get there?
I get the impression from the website that you need to book in advance.  That's what I did anyway.  There were half a dozen Asian girls waiting in an adjacent room to the one I was in.  You probably could choose from one of those (would probably end up costing you more money though - that's kind of how Asian massage works in my experience - you pay for treatment then they offers you various extras that rack up the price!).  The Polish girls don't work for the massage shop so their bookings are not handled by the on-site receptionist and you pay the girls directly, all up front with no extra charges.  That's the arrangement in Baker Street anyway.  The outfit behind it has two other locations for massage.

Matty888

On my booking I did not discus witch masseuse I wanted nor was I offered a choice, I guess they take clients in turns and it was Agnes turn for me.
I would imagine that if you requested a specific girl that's working that day then I see no reason why the chosen girl would not be the one.
I hope this is the case as I will be requesting Monica on my next visit. Also the loyalty card would suggest you can choose ;)

Matty888

I get the impression from the website that you need to book in advance.  That's what I did anyway.  There were half a dozen Asian girls waiting in an adjacent room to the one I was in.  You probably could choose from one of those (would probably end up costing you more money though - that's kind of how Asian massage works in my experience - you pay for treatment then they offers you various extras that rack up the price!).  The Polish girls don't work for the massage shop so their bookings are not handled by the on-site receptionist and you pay the girls directly, all up front with no extra charges.  That's the arrangement in Baker Street anyway.  The outfit behind it has two other locations for massage.

This is all totally true and on my vist I saw the same similar group of Asian masseuse at the bottom of the stairs in there staff room with a sour face lol guess the polish girls are making all the money lol

LL

No was not offered a loyalty card maybe that is just Monica idea alone, I said she looked fun lol. Thanks for this LL looks like she will be my next visit for sure. What was her happy ending like ( not after details just a rating lol) thanks
Hahah I think you'll enjoy it more if I don't tell you.  During the massage I spent the whole time anticipating the happy ending and wondering how good it would be!

All the girls offer loyalty cards according to Monica - it's also stated on their website.  Next time you go and see one, ask for two stickers (to make up for the one you should have gotten last time).  Personally I don't imagine I'll go ten times in order to get a freebie - I'll be bored of it before then and will have switched to another place.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:03:41 pm by LL »

nick2013

Just an update. They added new girls and Agnes is gone.

LL

I went back to their Baker Street location this evening.  I wanted to see Monica again but she was off sick so I booked Alice instead - the new girl.  It's Alice's third day on the job.  Right at the start of the massage she told me it was her last day on the job too - she didn't like it and couldn't wait to leave!  Overall it was a negative experience for me.  She wasn't unpleasant - but not as friendly as Monica and didn't have a good attitude (which is understandable if she didn't like the job but why keep doing it for another day?!  If you're unhappy just quit straight away - it's not like these girls are on an employment contract with a formal notice period now is it?!).

So that experience has put me off going back to this outfit.  Despite the fact Monica is extremely hot and a lovely girl.  Today, without such a girl there to distract me I got to see the place for what it is - a bit of a shit-hole with a very grotty shower.  Don't get me started on the bath-robe I was given: enormous great thing that'd been worn by fuck knows how many clients between washes.  And who wants to share flip-flips that other people have used?  It's a nice idea since the shower is downstairs from the treatment room but doesn't seem hygienic.  Were these things clean the last time I visited?  I can't remember but I expect not as there didn't seem to a lot of space to store multiples of such things.  At least the towel I was given was clean, and the massage table (well the paper on it anyway).

So the massage from Alice was OK, she obviously is a trained masseuse as she said.  Happy Ending was quite good too.  But her ignoring me to read her book at the end, whist I was getting dressed and trying to make a bit of friendly chit-chat - that was a bit rude really.  Especially as I was still within my paid time.  And actually the shower time was out of paid time this visit as well. So I didn't get a full hour of massage. Despite the fact there was no booking after mine, she still finished mine early.

I know that it could have been a completely different experience with a different girl but Alice came highly recommended to me by the lady I spoke to when I phoned asking for Monica.  As I say that's me put off this place for a while now.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:14:12 pm by LL »

Marcos

Hi guys,

Any updates about LRM ?

Offline ichigo77

I went last week to see Emma for B2B in Woolwich. The new place is near the DLR station now. Shes definitely put on weight the last time I saw her, around size 12 I reckon. She provided a good service and allowed me to pop twice!