Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surprise Bareback.  (Read 42070 times)

Iblisuk

Been punting for the past 5 years or so, and this is the 4th time it's happened to me.

Had a punt few days ago great looking girl, nice place all great OWO and RO really nice, after a bit of RO which I pride myself on and the WG seeming to get off on it She gets up pushes me on my back and gives me a little OWO then straddles me a little pussy on my belly I give her luvvvley boobs a bit of a suck and the she just grabs my cock unprotected and sits on it, completely took me by surprise, and turned Percy proper floppy.

Now I'm a protection first, single bloke and even when I cop off with a non WG,I wear protection having said that most WG's are probably safer and cleaner. Anyway just wondering is it me or does this happen a lot, is it a case of me being brilliant at turning a girl on that she needs me BB inside her (((snigger))))  :cool: or she's a typical unorganised WG and forgot to get any johnnies or what ???

Opinions welcome

Offline wristjob

Been punting for the past 5 years or so, and this is the 4th time it's happened to me.

Had a punt few days ago great looking girl, nice place all great OWO and RO really nice, after a bit of RO which I pride myself on and the WG seeming to get off on it She gets up pushes me on my back and gives me a little OWO then straddles me a little pussy on my belly I give her luvvvley boobs a bit of a suck and the she just grabs my cock unprotected and sits on it, completely took me by surprise, and turned Percy proper floppy.

Now I'm a protection first, single bloke and even when I cop off with a non WG,I wear protection having said that most WG's are probably safer and cleaner. Anyway just wondering is it me or does this happen a lot, is it a case of me being brilliant at turning a girl on that she needs me BB inside her (((snigger))))  :cool: or she's a typical unorganised WG and forgot to get any johnnies or what ???

Opinions welcome

Get checked and if you have anything sue her for assault.

I don't think WGs are impressed when clients try to do that and sounds like it ruined your session too.

Offline Trenlover

Iblisuk

care to reveal who the WG is?

No not really m8 like I said its happened 4 times in 5 years and this one says the typical No BB

Get checked and if you have anything sue her for assault.

I don't think WGs are impressed when clients try to do that and sounds like it ruined your session too.

I was thinking that and I've been checked every time m8

Offline finn5555

Iblisuk

Pointless post really  :unknown:

Y I was interested to know what other punters experience of this was? and whether it had happened to them and what their thoughts were,.

It's a punting post on a on a punting site it happened in the UK and the punting site I posted it on is called UK punting
 :thumbsup: ;) :P

Offline finn5555

So why not name the pro$$ie so other guys know who to avoid  :unknown:

Alternatively just get your arse to the GUM clinic and get checked over  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Yes, you should name names. Otherwise it tends to be filed under bullshit  :hi:

Knick

Problem is if she does it with you she probably does it with others. No matter what she claims otherwise.

Captain Kang

Happened to me years ago with a lady I'd seen quite a few times. Banging away cowgirl and somehow the condom stuck to her and slid off me as she lifted off. She retrieved the wrinkled rubber, laughed and sat right back down on my cock.
Then she wouldn't see me for a few weeks... Turned out she'd been horrified at what she had done and ran off to get herself tested. I had done the same and we were both clear, normal service was resumed.
Don't know where she is now, probably retired. 

Nimrod

Something doesn't smell right about the OP. I've punted for 36 years and this has NEVER happened to me. Yes, I started in the days when bareback was commonly offered, but as it's a case of 0 times in what must close to a thousand punts in my experience yet the OP has had it happen four times in a few months. I wonder...

Curious6705

Something doesn't smell right about the OP. I've punted for 36 years and this has NEVER happened to me. Yes, I started in the days when bareback was commonly offered, but as it's a case of 0 times in what must close to a thousand punts in my experience yet the OP has had it happen four times in a few months. I wonder...

Yep - I've been thinking the same thing as you - though I'm a dozen years behind you in the experience stakes!  :hi:

Offline smiths

Opinions welcome

No its not just you, i have been offered the same although not for a long time fortunately. The usual wording was "because i like you i want you to fuck me BB". For me it meant my erection went immediately soft and i left asap. At least a WG who advertises she offers BB is one i can avoid, these creatures who offer it but dont advertise are dishonest and beyond the pale for me.

I wonder how many punters offered BB by such WGs take them up on it. I can only assume to these WGs they think offering BB makes the punter more likely to return from their previous experiences of punters doing so, or they just dont think being thick.

Offline smiths

Its been offered to me probably half a dozen times i can recall in 30 years, so nowhere near the percentage frequency the OP mentions.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:49:45 pm by CatBBW »

Offline Jeremy

I don't understand why a WG would try and trick a punter into BB? What does the WG gain from it?

Rochdull lad

I was offered it once, by a Regular who was retiring from the business as "a thank you". :scare:

I was flattered [I was even fluffier in my early days of punting than I am today] at the time, but went to the clinic within the week and sweated until I got the "all clear".
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:05:25 pm by Rochdull lad »

Curious6705

Well, my experience has been substantially the same as Nimrod's. Dredging through memory, early on in my punting career several WGs wanted to meet socially / off the clock, and I remember one of them promising BB as part of that.

Also there was one WG who used to talk through issues with her abusive boyfriend with me who offered it during a booking. But that's twice in 24 years and > 1,000 punts - and both those incidents were early on.

No definite offers in the last 20 years, though there have been one or two who laid back and opened their legs, as if to say "put it in". Never BBed a WG and do not intend to.

One thing I do wonder about, now OWO is more common, is how much safer BBBJ is than BB intercourse. They're both warm moist canals in the female body after all.

Offline smiths

I don't understand why a WG would try and trick a punter into BB? What does the WG gain from it?

The WG presumably thinks perhaps from previous experience that it makes more punters return than not offering it. A big risk to take though in my view in these days of sites like this but such WGs cant be too smart to actually offer BB anyway in my view. :hi:

Offline dandaley

crap no way thats just a no no no and to do it without saying is fuck, would say who it was as thats just crap  :scare:

Offline wristjob

....yet the OP has had it happen four times in a few months. I wonder...

4 times in 5 YEARS.

I only had similar once when the girl said "you don't look like you've got AIDS" which I took as an invite.  WTF, yeah I don't want to either.  Then again I have never really had a regular

Offline itk

Happened just the once for me a few years ago, it was a regular who I got close to. Got carried away with foreplay and I slipped it in, quickly withdrew but she said she wanted it. Foolishly I carried on for a minute or two.
The wait I had till I tested all clear was so stressful, it's definitely gave me a wake up call

Offline NIK

Nor me!

Festisio

If it was in the heat of the moment, the WG was really fit and had I had no dirty vibes off her, I'm not sure I would have the willpower to pull out of her, at least not immediately.  Shameful I know.  Still, I haven't been offered this after 100+ punts anyway.  The jonny did come off once inside.  Thankfully I didn't get the AIDs.

markw

Well I'm prepared to believe him because something similar happened to me a few months ago. I was with a WG I've been seeing regularly for probably 10 years, always had protected sex. Then suddenly on my last visit she plonked herself on to my dick with no condom, and just said, "don't come inside me will you?"

I pullled out immediately, and I'm wondering whether to see her again.

Offline Misty

Well I'm prepared to believe him because something similar happened to me a few months ago. I was with a WG I've been seeing regularly for probably 10 years, always had protected sex. Then suddenly on my last visit she plonked herself on to my dick with no condom, and just said, "don't come inside me will you?"

I pullled out immediately, and I'm wondering whether to see her again.

I believe him too, because it has happened to me. She told me it was because I was special and she hasn't done it with anyone else - yeah right. I got checked and was okay

Offline Tinman

This has happened to me twice. First time was my first ever punt so went with it. The second time was a couple of years ago with a woman who had just started. The first girl is still working in Swindon the other one has now disappeared. Not quite sure of her name but think its klassy Krystal or similar.

Sirlancelottt

this happened to me I contracted a hpv wart. someone said it might not have been her as we all have it but I think its the wg. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18335.msg286278#msg286278

Tjkooker

Happened once 10 years ago, rubber burst, didn't notice. When I realised we both decided since we've been at it bareback for god knows how long we might as well finish. Had a few sleepless nights after that. So never again.  Been offered 3 times since, so 4 times in 13 years.
I agree op smells a bit.

Persie

I would probably slap a WG if she did tha. I don't give a shit if I am special and the only one. End of

I once saw a WG and she gave me a proper working over - 3 pops in an hour. The moment she left, my cock was burning when I pissed, got red eye and joints starting to ache.

These are symptoms of clamydia but when I went to the clinic, they said that it was a NSU probably but unlikely to have been from the WG as it came on too quickly but I had been fucking a few civvies during this period

Iblisuk

I'm surprised so many think I'm bullshitting not because they don't believe me trust is not something that's common in this game punters or pros sites alike, but it's not happened much to others,

Not a few months Nimrod a few years m8. You must go to a lot better class of WG than I do lol.

And I'm not naming and Shaming, if I was 100% positive she did it all the time and trying to get me to visit her again I maybe would name n shame but I 'm not so I can't.

victor407

Happened to me last week!

I ain't naming either.

Offline finn5555

I'm surprised so many think I'm bullshitting not because they don't believe me trust is not something that's common in this game punters or pros sites alike, but it's not happened much to others,

Not a few months Nimrod a few years m8. You must go to a lot better class of WG than I do lol.

And I'm not naming and Shaming, if I was 100% positive she did it all the time and trying to get me to visit her again I maybe would name n shame but I 'm not so I can't.

Load of bollocks  :crazy: did you wake up with your dick in your weetabix  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

Happened to me last week!

I ain't naming either.

Why not? If a prossie is going to bareback and lie about it do you not think other punters should know?

What's in it for you I wonder  :rolleyes:

Offline Silver Birch

Yes, you should name names. Otherwise it tends to be filed under bullshit  :hi:

Agreed. Sounds like complete bollox to me.

Persie

This is bollocks - if she did it once, thats enough to name and shame

I am not saying you are talking shit, but WGs need to be very careful about that short of shit cos if they get something (eg clamydia etc), its not only health issue but they lose money cos they can't work

baltar

You know if that was the other way around... certain people would call that rape.

Lz-129

What a load of bollocks! Don't believe a word of it

andrei

i'm not gonna wade in on the "believe it" or "dont believe it" debate

i'm just incredulous that this guy is boasting about, he thinks he did really well and turned her on, but on the flip side he could have really pissed her off and she, knowing she had something, decided to fcuk him up

enjoy the sleepless nights

Iblisuk

i'm not gonna wade in on the "believe it" or "dont believe it" debate

i'm just incredulous that this guy is boasting about, he thinks he did really well and turned her on, but on the flip side he could have really pissed her off and she, knowing she had something, decided to fcuk him up

enjoy the sleepless nights

Fair point Andrei, she could have been trying to fuck me up. I wasn't boasting m8 more a younger in cheek snipe at myself and my alleged self,proclaimed prowess,

I've had one check 5 days after the incident at the GUM clinic, and I'm due for another visit after incubation period in another 3 weeks, all clear so far.

Well heated debate is better than no debate at all.

FINN enjoying your reasoned and eloquent retorts  :D

Offline Chezzie John

I've said on here before about me having the condom break on me without knowing and then the girl texting me a few weeks later saying she was pregnant and didn't know if it was me or the boyfriend :scare:  I didn't hear anything from her for about 3 months and it was doing my head in not knowing so I got in touch with her and she'd got rid. I still see her now but that was worrying!

Offline CBPaul

Only happened once to me and that was years ago with a street girl - she took the condom off and I didn't realise until after the event. I was young, naive and rampant beck then.

There is a big difference between bb being offered to keep you coming back for more and just hoping on unannounced though.

Never been offered to me but then again I don't tend to punt with a girl more than three times, I guess that doesn't qualify me for concessionary services. The 3 limit is not always through choice as they tend to bugger off home and Poland is a long way to go for an hour.

aerofan5

From all the comments on UKP regarding bareback you would think it to be a big no no.

Only 2024 WG's offering it as of today 11pm!!

Sounds like a lot of punters up for it!

Offline rpg

From all the comments on UKP regarding bareback you would think it to be a big no no.

Only 2024 WG's offering it as of today 11pm!!

Sounds like a lot of punters up for it!

A sizeable chunk of that number will be fake profiles/picture sellers. The actual amount who provide BB will be less than that.

baltar

I've said on here before about me having the condom break on me without knowing and then the girl texting me a few weeks later saying she was pregnant and didn't know if it was me or the boyfriend :scare:  I didn't hear anything from her for about 3 months and it was doing my head in not knowing so I got in touch with her and she'd got rid. I still see her now but that was worrying!

I'd just be like...its the nature of the job. Deal or not deal. babes..... What did she expect you to do, pony up and pay child support? Isnt the point of punting no strings attacked sex?
Yea it would suck for the kid of she raised it... though.... but

To me biggest risk for BB is STD HIV.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:21:32 am by baltar »

Melfort212

Isnt the point of punting no strings attacked sex?

if you exclude the huge fee maybe.

Offline finn5555

Fair point Andrei, she could have been trying to fuck me up. I wasn't boasting m8 more a younger in cheek snipe at myself and my alleged self,proclaimed prowess,

I've had one check 5 days after the incident at the GUM clinic, and I'm due for another visit after incubation period in another 3 weeks, all clear so far.

Well heated debate is better than no debate at all.

FINN enjoying your reasoned and eloquent retorts  :D

Delighted that you are enjoying me seeing through your bullshit  :thumbsup:

Offline Rickrabbit

Not listed in her Enjoys....so I doubt that she offers BB. Isn't that the way us punters think?  :hi: