Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Hotel Spas  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Cambridgy

Just back from a week in China - as usual it was useful to prepare a couple of meets on Seeking.com.
This post is more to share the surprise of being offered services at 5* Hotel Spas in both Beijing and Shanghai.

Assume I shouldn’t post the details here - but if you want details please PM me.

Both therapists started with crazy offers - 3,000RMB - but I’m learning and took a wallet with only 500RMB with me....which they both agreed to.

One HE and the other OWO, B2B, RO and HE.

Offline JayEZ2K

Just back from a week in China - as usual it was useful to prepare a couple of meets on Seeking.com.
This post is more to share the surprise of being offered services at 5* Hotel Spas in both Beijing and Shanghai.

Assume I shouldn’t post the details here - but if you want details please PM me.

Both therapists started with crazy offers - 3,000RMB - but I’m learning and took a wallet with only 500RMB with me....which they both agreed to.

One HE and the other OWO, B2B, RO and HE.
I'm sure they always start high, especially for foreigners. 3,000RMB=~£350!
But it sounds like you did well. So you ended up with two separate outcalls to your hotel, where you got the following? 1-hour service?

1) 500RMB = £60 for Massage and HE
2) 500RMB = £60 for Massage and OWO, B2B, RO and HE

How were they looks-wise and age-wise? And how did they compare to what's available here? You didn't get any full-service there? Because of the cross-continental and cross-language barriers, I doubt they're scanning a UK site to bust anyone, so it should be safe if it's worth posting their profile or something.

Offline Cambridgy

They were both regular 90min aromatherapy massage sessions booked at five star hotels with their own Spa facilities in-house. Action was at the Spa rather than the bedroom - due to the pervasive nature of CCTV in hotels - I’ve not had any therapist offer to join me in my hotel bedroom (at least not in their ‘home’ hotel).

First was a first class hotel in Beijing - massage quality was brilliant- better than anything I’ve experienced in UK. She was late 30s - very pretty and petite - allowed me to undress her and enjoy light fingering.

Second in similar hotel in Shanghai - this time the therapist was giving off immediate signals - giggles - staying with me while I undressed to shower - peeping over the drape and grinning while getting on the massage table. Even prettier 9/10 , late 30s - tiny 4’ 9”, B-Cup, under 40kg - very easy to lift up.
Hairy bush, pussy area and ass waxed. This one was more full on - RO to finish twice, OWO, 69 to CIM, RO to finish - over the course of 90min. Offer for FS on next visit.

Advice would be - only ever take the amount of cash you are willing to spend while you have a clear head. Remember to take a couple of condoms with you....

Online RogerBoner

This would be a fantasy that turned into reality and it must have been a brilliant surprise. If you had the OH with you she probably wouldn't suspect anything. The other perfect alibi scenario was a friend was dining with his wife in a smart restaurant in Bangkok, went to the Gents and was offered a BJ in there by a pretty young thing! After reading this I looked up Chinese Massage and saw some footage of night club shenanigans that was a real orgy in Hong Kong. Good for you and thanks for sharing.