Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abu Dhabhi .. any suggestions??  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Devilsown10

Hey

I have a business trip coming up in afew weeks to Abu Dhabhi .. any one here have any suggestions on punting there?

Experiences? Where to go for picking up girls or where to find them? I can find lots of info on Dubai but nothing on Abu Dhabi ..

clubs? Bars? Rates?

Banned reason: Drug addict bragging about his worldwide drug use.
Banned by: daviemac

Online hendrix

Just moved this to the appropriate section

Offline BDiONU

Just moved this to the appropriate section
The punting scene is similar to Dubai but generally prices are cheaper as it's a quieter town/emirate.

Offline MikeHola

I go there for business a few times a year... Depends on what you're after, what flavour etc...
I usually get some success in the clubs. 'Illusions' above Le Royal Meridien Hotel is usually OK for CSS... 49ers Bar/restarant is sometimes alright - mixture of nationalies, lot of Africans.
Goes without saying, never pay asking price, always haggle!  :)
Also worth checking out ISG Forum on UAE for what is current & what hotels are 'green' Le Royal Meridien was last time I was there, with no issues.
Have fun! ☺

Offline Devilsown10

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What does “green” mean??

Hotels which allow you to bring a guest back to your room, as opposed to those who will NOT allow you.

Offline Malvolio

Walk into the bars of the five-star hotels - the WGs will soon come over to you.

Offline hawaiifive0

A couple of bars in Capital Hotel - Mardi Gras & Rock Bottom - both usually have a good selection of girls, and reasonable standard of live music

JamesFD

Offline John Johnson

49ers is on one of the floors of The Al Diar Dana Hotel. It has plenty of Chinese and other nationalities and also has quite a good live band. There is another bar in the Dana that I haven't been in.

The Blitz Bar was located in the same building as the Novotel on Al Hamdan Street, it was like the cantina in Star Wars but always a laugh and full of available women, mainly Chinese and former soviet nations. Both the bar and the hotel have changed names now but I don't know what too.

As the guys have said though, ISG is the place for really up to date information.

Offline Devilsown10

Thank you all .. will post back my experience

Bristol Bloke

The cellar bar (which ironically you need to walk up some steps to get into). Full of Nigerian girls, very attractive ones at that. They will come up to you, you may not get as far as the bar before they accost you. Been there three times, one time I took a girl back to my hotel, the other two times the girls took me (via a taxi) to a Chinese owned flat which I paid an extra 100 Dirhams for.