Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497997 times)

Offline 801

Hi all

Just back from a largely touristy holiday in Marrakech staying in the Medina.

Last week was hot 35 to 40 degrees but I did walk to Guellz one afternoon.

Went to Inovocorps Spa for an hour Hammam and hour Massage as it looked like a genuine spa. ( Has a proper website ) Total 600 MAD.

Thanks to those on previous pages who have mentioned it

Wasn't really worried about what the lady looked like as really wanted a proper Hammam and Massage experience. I got both. 
Different girls for hammam and massage both very professionally carried out. Both were pretty and fun.
All extras were available but as with everything in Morocco the bartering process is hard work.
Just do it......
I felt totally reinvigorated when I came out. Just take a clean shirt and pants with you so you can put them on when you leave and not change back into the old sweaty ones.

For the Pervs amongst you, I agree about how stunning most young Moroccan women are even though I only window shopped.
As a genuine tourist, 4 clear days are enough to do the sights of Marrakesh. Although the first night of Eid in the Jemaa el Fna was simply amazing.

Is it a long walk to gueliz from the medina? I may pop in to this place and see what they have to offer and do the hamam and massage too

Offline Wallace99

"Is it a long walk to gueliz from the medina? I may pop in to this place and see what they have to offer and do the hamam and massage too"
Its about 3Km mate. Takes 30 to 40 mins to walk.  Buses, Taxis and horse carriages are also available.

Offline 801

Hi all

Just back from a largely touristy holiday in Marrakech staying in the Medina.

Last week was hot 35 to 40 degrees but I did walk to Guellz one afternoon.

Went to Inovocorps Spa for an hour Hammam and hour Massage as it looked like a genuine spa. ( Has a proper website ) Total 600 MAD.

Thanks to those on previous pages who have mentioned it

Wasn't really worried about what the lady looked like as really wanted a proper Hammam and Massage experience. I got both. 
Different girls for hammam and massage both very professionally carried out. Both were pretty and fun.
All extras were available but as with everything in Morocco the bartering process is hard work.
Just do it......
I felt totally reinvigorated when I came out. Just take a clean shirt and pants with you so you can put them on when you leave and not change back into the old sweaty ones.

For the Pervs amongst you, I agree about how stunning most young Moroccan women are even though I only window shopped.
As a genuine tourist, 4 clear days are enough to do the sights of Marrakesh. Although the first night of Eid in the Jemaa el Fna was simply amazing.

Just got back and had a great time and cat wait to go back!

Inovacorps I did visit , went straight upstairs and it seemed closed but lights were on it was around 11am I knocked a couple of times and as I was about to leave the maid came and opened the door and let me in . Was offered the same 600dh for hamam and massage and I asked to choose the girl and I chose a lovely young local moroccan named Sara 27 yrs old . She was great and allowed touching and feeling her too

Into the massage room and the discussion and negotiation started and we settled on 600dh for full sex . She had a great body and we did various positions and she gave a good bj too. Left feeling very refreshed and off I headed to the medina

On another day I was just sitting on a bench killing time waiting for a pickup for an excursion and lovely looking girl with a child sits beside me having some lunch,  we got talking via translate as she spoke zero English and I got her number , told her if she was willing to come back to mine later that evening and she agreed, thought nothing of it but we made contact at around 10pm and she agrees to come over but for a fee and so we agreed on 1200dh and that she would stay the night until 9am the next morning

She comes over and we had a blast, she was really into it and she was a stunner. We chilled ate , had drinks and I had the most amazing intense sex to date! Fell asleep around 5am and then got up at 8am and had round two ha ha

The place I stayed was very good as the host was proper chilled and I could do what I want,  was in gueliz

This one was really good fun and she still keeps contacting me asking me when I'll be back and that she wants to marry me ! She is 25 , I must stop thinking about her  :lol:

I'm planning my next trip as soon as possible