Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been living overseas and banged the maid or another civvy who 'would'?  (Read 3349 times)

Autopunter

The last time I was in Asia (China), I did things strictly by the book and stuck to the brothels and the rub and tug joints (this was more than five years ago now); did the same in Europe, though the last time I punted there was this year. However, a mate was telling me recently how in India his landlady started coming onto him (he is single, but ultimately too much of a straight arrow to venture into punting like I have) after a few weeks of his moving in, when he was working there as a journalist (he is a white American in his 30s). It wasn't clear that she was after cash exactly, but some form of compensation i.e. gifts, was definitely implied lol.

It got me wondering if any of my fellow punters had been similarly pursued by disguised WGs whilst on an overseas trip or as expats. Personally as a single guy I would never try and feel out (no, not up you filthy perverts) a woman who didn't openly advertise as a sex worker, but as we know from POF, Craigslist etc here in the West, some ladies do like to dabble occasionally, or dip their toe in rather than go pro straight away. But if one came on to me I think I would enjoy a punt with one for the novelty factor (assuming I'm not in some country where it's liable to get me locked up, obviously - safety first and all that).

Unfortunately I missed out on the glory days of Craigslist, but I've always liked the idea of an unexpected punt with an amateur for the spontaneity.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:00:31 am by Autopunter »

Offline David1970

I worked in Hong Kong for a couple of years and on a Sunday the domestic maids ( mostly Filipino ) get their day off. During the day the all gather and eat food and chat, but at night the younger ones head to Wan Chai. Some are looking for money for sex and some are looking to bought drinks and a meal treated nicely and have sex. Monday morning they are back at work as domestic maids.

JamesFD

Banging your own maid is utter insanity. Having a go at someone else's can be good fun.

Offline BDiONU

You would be crazy to bang anyone connected with you.
When I lived and worked in Dubai there are hordes of maids, mainly from the Philipines.  It was very easy to get chatting to them and from there a simple step to bedding them.  They loved white guys and very few had boyfriends so they were sex starved.

Offline David1970

You would be crazy to bang anyone connected with you.
When I lived and worked in Dubai there are hordes of maids, mainly from the Philipines.  It was very easy to get chatting to them and from there a simple step to bedding them.  They loved white guys and very few had boyfriends so they were sex starved.

I did not suggest I would bang a maid I knew, just pointing out that the maid were looking for sex.
My card was marked fairly quickly when I arrived in HK, passed a comment a co-workers maid was cute, was told not to touch any maid you knew. It would cause problems for me and the maid.

Autopunter

Sounds like Hong Kong is the way to go when I win the lottery then; so far in the UK the closest case I've come across is a WG who used to moonlight as a barwoman for one of our town's dive bars. According to what she told a young callow me (over a decade ago now, sigh), the landlord hired her because after closing time she'd clean the place naked, and then walk over and suck him off once she'd finished. That would certainly be an arrangement I could work with, but would leave you wildly exposed to a lawsuit in the PoundMeToo era.

I must agree with the punters who caution about banging your own maid, though I've got to say it isn't always the housemaid who will put out, as my friend's example shows. I've heard stories of hotel maids, receptionists and cleaners down the years, though G-d only knows how many are actually true. But I always love it when you look at a sexy woman and then find out that she's available as it were. So much more straightforwards than the wrist-slashing experience that dating is.

Offline Kjhuppy

I lived in Abu Dhabi for a while and used an outcall maid service to clean my apartment and such. They would mostly send semi attractive Philipinas or south Asians. Whenever I got a whiff of amenability I would offer a generous tip for extra massage services which often ended with a tug or FS.

Never caused me any problems

Offline Hantsman2

I lived many years ago in Tokyo. I travelled a short distance by bus from home to office and on a couple of occasions noticed the same early 30s pretty young married lady. We smiled a couple of times and within a week were having great fun in a Love hotel. My Japanese was rudimentary ;her English virtually non existent but we had a good time.Happy days!

Autopunter

I lived many years ago in Tokyo. I travelled a short distance by bus from home to office and on a couple of occasions noticed the same early 30s pretty young married lady. We smiled a couple of times and within a week were having great fun in a Love hotel. My Japanese was rudimentary ;her English virtually non existent but we had a good time.Happy days!

How did you get her to go to bed with you if you guys couldn't understand each other (just curious lol)? Did you have to leave a trail of Yen notes from the bus to the love hotel reception desk  :D

Autopunter

I lived in Abu Dhabi for a while and used an outcall maid service to clean my apartment and such. They would mostly send semi attractive Philipinas or south Asians. Whenever I got a whiff of amenability I would offer a generous tip for extra massage services which often ended with a tug or FS.

Hah, I'm going to remember that trick if I ever move abroad.

Offline Hantsman2

How did you get her to go to bed with you if you guys couldn't understand each other (just curious lol)? Did you have to leave a trail of Yen notes from the bus to the love hotel reception desk  :D

No money changed hands. Agreed to meet after work and at second meet after drink went to love hotel.long time ago now!

Offline Thexan

Do you have a link to the outcall maid service you used?

Offline Helloyou75001

So HK is the place to go? But I don't like Filipina type of girls I prefer ee

Offline Kjhuppy

Do you have a link to the outcall maid service you used?

It was a company passed onto me via the apartment management. I don't recall the name and not aware of if they are online (I doubt it).

I would suggest trying any of the housekeeping providers that advertise once or twice and see how it goes. I feel like it was not that hard to find the arrangement I had. If you need the house cleaned anyway, as I did, there is nothing to loose.