Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - Earl's Court  (Read 1482 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Denton

External Link/Members Only

I was in London early February and as I do enjoy Oriental ladies was in the market for some fun having been ogling enough of them on the Tube.  Rather than a rub and tug I chose Charlie as she offers an hour for £130 which isnt much more than an FBSM punt in bits of London

Getting in touch with her was easy.  Rang up, and she answered promptly with very good English and arranged the meet for later that day.  She made clear she only did OW and not OWO when talking to me.   I was given the building name which is on Cromwell Road and was given the room number on arrival.   As others have said, there is a concierge but he was talking to someone else so I just went to the lifts adjacent to his box.

Magic door time soon followed and was greeted by her.  She's a petite Thai, although doesn't look too Oriental with larger lips and almost western eyes.  Physically she's about 5ft3 and late 20s early 30s but I'm no good guessing ages.

Her place is one of the nice flats I have punted in and so was happy to take a shower and handed over the readies to her after that. chatting to her, she said she'd been over here 5 years but her English was better than other SPs who have been here for much longer.

We went to the room and started to kiss and soon ended up on the bed.  She stripped out of her lace number and revealed a decent paid of tits and shaved pussy.  There's a few stretch marks on the legs and she's got some tattoos you don't see on the photos.   Jonny on and we ended up in 69 but no fingering was allowed.  Soon after she lubed up and went on top and I finished quicker than I wanted in missionary.

After a quick tidy up, she gave a decent massage which became more interesting and led to round 2 which wasn't to different to round 1 but this time I also enjoyed doggy in front of her mirror which well worth the view. 

A quick shower later and I was on my way.

It was very much a gentle GFE experience which many of you may discount, but I enjoyed my time with IMO an attractive Thai girl and she managed to get 2 pops from me which is rare these days but she's probably not for all so isnt an out and out recommendation.

Would I go back?  If she lived in the punting desert where I am based, for sure.  But given the amount of other providers in London I don't think I would, there's far too much to explore.