Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai/Chinese massage mid Kent?  (Read 968 times)

Offline Sailorjames

Hi all,

Been a few years now si ce I have punted, and could really do with a nice massage with extras, but I have no idea of any places that offer this mid kent?

Has anyone got any parlours or regulars they use?

I did look on here for past threads but seems a bit of a wasteland down here. I work up north and there are quite a few parlours there but I can't seem to find any down here!

Cheers for any info.

Offline bigboy96

I have seen one or two Chinese massage places in the Tonbridge area reviewed on here. Is that any good for you? 

Offline Sailorjames

Thanks, that's a bit far to get to. I was looking for somewhere in the Canterbury or ashford area.

Offline brundle

there is one in Canterbury but that place is a professional outlet called tata thai. Otherwise there are no chinese or thai massage parlours in the areas you mentioned unfortunately. :(

Offline Sailorjames

Thanks for the help guys, guess I wait for a while longer!

Offline Monkeymike

There is one on gumtree called JJ thai massage. Sorry can't copy the link.
She is base near the hospital and operates in the same place as two other thai girls who offer full service.
JJ stretches to body to body. She is very cheeky and fun. Not sure why she operates with the others as she travels down from Essex every day.
There is also one in Dover and one in Folkestone called Lady Knok

Offline Monkeymike

There is one on gumtree called JJ thai massage in Canterbury. Sorry can't copy the link.
She is based near the hospital and operates in the same place as two other thai girls who offer full service.
JJ stretches to body to body. She is very cheeky and fun. Not sure why she operates with the others as she travels down from Essex every day.
There is also one in Dover and one in Folkestone called Lady Knok