Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: coincidences my brain hurts  (Read 567 times)

Offline Direavenger1

Rhona from Derby. she came up on my tinder with her real name. Managed to find her on facebook, and in her mutual friends list i saw a woman ive seen on youtube doing asmr videos. My brain is dying from matrix glitches right now

Offline versace

Similar thing has happened to me before. One of the girls I punted came up as a friend suggestion on Facebook. I had saved her number on my normal phone and I’m guessing some how Facebook had access to my contact lists and then made the suggestion. I just ignored it. That’s just creepy!

Anyhow, since then I’m off social media completely, the only one I use is YouTube, and that’s not even a proper social platform so to speak.

Offline Direavenger1

Yea its super weird. also funny how good people are at remembering a face. Turns out they are sisters who both live in Derby. the youtuber also turns out to have onlyfans, guess their parents with either super strict or super liberal.

Offline ashleynotts

Rhona from Derby. she came up on my tinder with her real name. Managed to find her on facebook, and in her mutual friends list i saw a woman ive seen on youtube doing asmr videos. My brain is dying from matrix glitches right now

Strange that, she came up on mine as 1km away from my home in Nottingham.. must have been on the way back from an outcall  :wacko:

Offline Dipper

There really ought to be a ‘one size fits all’  button to press on all devices that separates said device from all social media. Or Maybe have to opt in rather than out individually on each app.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 08:21:00 pm by Dipper »