Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey and a new girl?? - bucket list  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,

Just wondering your thoughts.... I have managed to book Lindsey for next week. On my bucket list is to introduce a relatively new working girl, who has not been with a girl before to experience girl on girl action.
To be fair to the girl she is really quite excited at the thought... I also like the idea of pushing her to see how far she will go.
Am I pushing the limits too far??? Therefore setting myself up for a disappointing meet? Should I spend the 3 hours with Lindsey alone or arrange a tried and trusted girl to join us?
Just wondering on your thoughts...

Thanks

Kev

Offline MancSean

Hi,

Just wondering your thoughts.... I have managed to book Lindsey for next week. On my bucket list is to introduce a relatively new working girl, who has not been with a girl before to experience girl on girl action.
To be fair to the girl she is really quite excited at the thought... I also like the idea of pushing her to see how far she will go.
Am I pushing the limits too far??? Therefore setting myself up for a disappointing meet? Should I spend the 3 hours with Lindsey alone or arrange a tried and trusted girl to join us?

Thanks

Kev
I think the best thing is to go ahead but make it a ffmm instead as less intimidating for the new whore. And guess what I am available if you need another bloke and I will pay half the cost

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Mmff is on my bucket list, thanks for the offer, but not this time I am afraid.

Offline MancSean

Mmff is on my bucket list, thanks for the offer, but not this time I am afraid.
Haha didn't expect a yes enjoy it pal and if you are ever up for a ffmm pm me

theGOAT

Hi,

Thanks

Kev
Does Lindsey know about your plan?  If she approves the girl you should be OK.  She has Duo'd with the best WGs out there so has high standards. 

BUT she told me she once did a duo with a WG who turned out to be rubbish and she had to ask that girl to leave half way through. 

So, I think you would want to be pretty confident this other WG can live up to some of the duo reports you have read on here about Lindsey. Also if its your first meet with Lindsey I think it could be a bridge too far, and maybe just meet her 121 first and consider this for a future meet.

Its your decision of course.  Having seen Lindsey once I wouldn't personally want to share her with anyone - she's way too good to share IMO.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:11:25 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Thanks for the advice. I have seen Lindsey with Hayley before. I have sent pictures and her profile to Lindsey and she does approve, and is looking forward to corrupting her with me.

I will do a review on the new girl after the meet

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Update on MMFF, Lindsey says she is up for it as a new year treat for me when she gets back. Sounds like a great way to start the new year.
Shows Lindsey is reading this as she keeps texting me when you all say something!!!

unclesweetheart

Surely you can sort it all out by text? The girls can text togther, see if they click, get a feel for each other etc. If I were lucky enough to be seeing Lindsey before she left, I'd want her all to myself: but your plan sounds like a lot of potential fun, albeit a tad high risk. Wouldn't it be a good idea to see the new girl for an hour or so first?

d00fer

BUT she told me she once did a duo with a WG who turned out to be rubbish and she had to ask that girl to leave half way through. 

My review for the lazy https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61175.0

To be fair this was meant to be a TOFTT experiment in the truest sense of the phrase, not the same as what you are going for here.

Obvious advice is to make sure she's not a complete piss taker beforehand and you know that she's hygienic, best way would be to meet her individually first so you know what she's like. If this duo is the first time that you both meet her then you are taking a risk

password02

My review for the lazy https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61175.0

To be fair this was meant to be a TOFTT experiment in the truest sense of the phrase, not the same as what you are going for here.

Obvious advice is to make sure she's not a complete piss taker beforehand and you know that she's hygienic, best way would be to meet her individually first so you know what she's like. If this duo is the first time that you both meet her then you are taking a risk

+1 AND

PS -I am available and free if you want a MMFF - And I will pay 60% of the costs on the basis that you are seeing Lindsey & the new girl before Lindsey leaves for her end of year tour

password02

Also WHO is the new girl? Link please!!!  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

squeezebox

Thanks for the advice. I have seen Lindsey with Hayley before. I have sent pictures and her profile to Lindsey and she does approve, and is looking forward to corrupting her with me.

I will do a review on the new girl after the meet

As I read through the thread, my first instinct would have been to say, see Lindsey first. As you've done this, and have already got the go ahead, it's a great idea.. This would be something I'd eventually want to do with my squeeze too.

Look forward to the review in the new year.

Offline claretandblue

I think I am the only bloke to not have seen Lindsey! I'm just too lazy to arrange a out call location and am also a bit uncomfortable doing so due to being attached ,do those in the know reckon she will ever do any in call dates?

Offline MancSean

+1 AND

PS -I am available and free if you want a MMFF - And I will pay 60% of the costs on the basis that you are seeing Lindsey & the new girl before Lindsey leaves for her end of year tour
Hey Password you trying to undercut me mate  :crazy:
I guess I am out unfortunately as never met Lindsey thought this would be my last chance.  Oh well all is fair in punt and whore unless you reduce your offer to 50% so it's a flip the coin job
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:26:24 am by MancSean »

squeezebox

I guess I am out unfortunately as never met Lindsey thought this would be my last chance.  Oh well all is fair in punt and whore unless you reduce your offer to 50% so it's a flip the coin job

Why not an MMMFF?    (OP+MC+PW+L&NewG)= :drinks:  Jeeze, reads like a mathematical formulae..

I'm sure Lindsey wouldn't say no...

Offline fitasfuck

At this rate, it might become a cubic equation rather than a simple mathematical formula!

I am away on holiday. Otherwise would have loved to join the orgy

Offline poi

Why not an MMMFF?    (OP+MC+PW+L&NewG)= :drinks:  Jeeze, reads like a mathematical formulae..

I'm sure Lindsey wouldn't say no...

LOL

why not MMMMFF LOL  :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Thanks for your kind offers for support. I know Lindsey would been keen for it and it would help reduce the cost, but I am being selfish this time and keeping them both for myself.
Lindsey is keen on the idea for the new year for when she get back. Just keep adding the M's that certainly gets her going.

theGOAT

Are you two chaps Peter Jones and Duncan Bannatyne in real life?  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Well done on getting to see her on the week before she departs.

I think lots of guys (and girls) will be wishing the days away until 2016!

I bet Mr Password is already trying to book her for her first day back!  :D

I am also one of the lucky guys and have a long term booking for an overnight with her.

Before anyone asks, I am keeping her all to myself.  :wackogirl: Well unless another girl pops long to lend a tongue!

:dance:

Offline fitasfuck

Deborah Meaden would have said...I will pay you 75% of your cost OP but I want 99% of your booked time with L...otherwise I'm out

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I must admit an overnight was my first thought, but she had such limited availability that I had to come up with plan B at such short notice.. Although Lindsey is never a plan B!!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I am also one of the lucky guys and have a long term booking for an overnight with her.

Before anyone asks, I am keeping her all to myself.  :wackogirl: Well unless another girl pops long to lend a tongue!

:dance:

Same here  :yahoo:

But any girls wanting to offer their services for free might be considered  :D

theGOAT

I think I am the only bloke to not have seen Lindsey! I'm just too lazy to arrange a out call location and am also a bit uncomfortable doing so due to being attached ,do those in the know reckon she will ever do any in call dates?
I was lucky enough to get an Incall with L when she came to the West Country recently. That saved me £100 hotel + £80 travel so I upped my offer from £280 for 2 hours of the business, to £380 for 3 hours, and still had £80 left to pay for a picnic.

I have actually seriously considered making an offer to join her in Thailand for an outcall during the next few months as not sure I can wait until the new year to see her again.  Anyone fancy joining me for a lads holiday in Fhuket?  Do you think she might be interested in us lot coming over there? Could be fun!

Offline PLeisure

Anyone fancy joining me for a lads holiday in Fhuket?  Do you think she might be interested in us lot coming over there? Could be fun!

A UKP XMas excursion, you mean ?  :P

Offline Bigus Dickus

A UKP XMas excursion, you mean ?  :P

I can see it now. The UKP Christmas party in Phuket with Lindsey, Hot Amerra (she likes it over there) and a handful of Ladyboys!

:lol:

Offline MancSean

I can see it now. The UKP Christmas party in Phuket with Lindsey, Hot Amerra (she likes it over there) and a handful of Ladyboys!

:lol:
Lady boys how did you know Marty was going too?

Offline PLeisure

password02

Hoping to see her before she goes.  I have a plan A plan B and a plan C.  Just working out the logistics. 

Who knows what the next few weeks will bring in. 

Fingers crossed.  But I am up for a mmffff. 
I need more tits and pussy and less dicks.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Lindsey says she has a few suggestion of guys to join us. I am sure a few of you all are on that list. I prefer Passwords suggestion of MMFFFF the ratio seems better to me. Lindsey however would prefer the MMMMFF suggestions.
Let's see what the new year brings, although for me it means flying back from Rio, so it all depends when she gets back.
I am trying to persuade Lindsey to come back that way from Thailand... I have volunteered to put her up...

Offline claretandblue

Hoping to see her before she goes.  I have a plan A plan B and a plan C.  Just working out the logistics. 

Who knows what the next few weeks will bring in. 

Fingers crossed.  But I am up for a mmffff. 
I need more tits and pussy and less dicks.
Put me on the waiting list sir if you need another m!

Type_O_Negative

Do not panic. I haven't seen her too. And i do not want to.

Offline fitasfuck

Why my friend? You don't know what you might be missing?! Lindsey is an overall great girl, not just only a great fuck.

Ash

Do not panic. I haven't seen her too. And i do not want to.

squeezebox

Lindsey says she has a few suggestion of guys to join us. I am sure a few of you all are on that list. I prefer Passwords suggestion of MMFFFF the ratio seems better to me. Lindsey however would prefer the MMMMFF suggestions.
Let's see what the new year brings, although for me it means flying back from Rio, so it all depends when she gets back.
I am trying to persuade Lindsey to come back that way from Thailand... I have volunteered to put her up...

Here's another one... :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only