Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever Given Partner STD?  (Read 2038 times)

GusFring

Being married I always have concern at back of mind of giving the wench an STD but after 200 hookers so far, so good. Just wondering if this has actually happened to anyone?

Northernbloke

How can you be sure of that? In a huge majority of women Chlamydia produces no symptoms.

Sureshot

Herpes can also lay dormant before showing physical symptoms

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Herpes can also lay dormant before showing physical symptoms

Q. What is the difference between herpes and true love?

A. Herpes is forever.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Q. What is the difference between herpes and true love?

A. Herpes is forever.

That's actually quite funny  :drinks:

jaltec

transmission of STD's in the Uk may not be as often as one might expect.
In one of my punts i slipped up and didnt use the rubber. I went to the GUM and told the doc what had happened (after 2 weeks i think)
she asked wat nationality was the girl for which i said romanian. she rolled her eyes and asked me if i had ever had gay sex? i said no and i was on my way.
she insisted i not worry and go gome.

jaltec

i did take the test. she was right i was just freaked out. I think its very rare that you catch something and not notice.majority of people get sick within a week of catching something.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

In one of my punts i slipped up and didnt use the rubber. I went to the GUM and told the doc what had happened (after 2 weeks i think)
she asked wat nationality was the girl for which i said romanian. she rolled her eyes and asked me if i had ever had gay sex? i said no and i was on my way.

Are you suggesting you went to a GUM clinic, confessed to unprotected sex with a sex worker and they merely rolled their eyes and told you to bugger off? Hmmmm .... hmmmm indeed ....

Offline od13218

I call BS!
Seriously? Never mind a WG- unprotected sex with a civvy is reason enough to test you for everything. There's no way that telling the doctor she was Romanian would have any influence either.
Also "slipped up and didn't use the rubber"? So which WG allowed you to fuck her bareback, just so we can all avoid this idiot...if she really exists!

jaltec

you call bullshit? lol
what is that youre expecting me to do? find the romanian WG  and justify my post with you personally?

jaltec

wen i told the doc wat had happened
her exact response was "have i ever had gay sex or with someone from african subcont " i replied NO. i was given the test and sent me home.

let me guess you want me to find the doc and get that in writing?

yes i did slip up. she was gorgeous .i kissed her and a bit of oral from both sides i just didnt have the patience.That was the first and last which i doubt i will make again.

Offline od13218

you call bullshit? lol
what is that youre expecting me to do? find the romanian WG  and justify my post with you personally?
Well a link would be a start.
I just find it very hard to believe that if you go to an STD clinic saying you have had unprotected sex with a prostitute they would not take the risk seriously.
You tale of "slipping up" sounds pretty unlikely too as no sane WG would let you fuck her unprotected- but if it *is* true then you'd do everyone a favour by telling us who she was, for obvious reasons.

Offline od13218

wen i told the doc wat had happened
her exact response was "have i ever had gay sex or with someone from african subcont " i replied NO. i was given the test and sent me home.

let me guess you want me to find the doc and get that in writing?

yes i did slip up. she was gorgeous .i kissed her and a bit of oral from both sides i just didnt have the patience.That was the first and last which i doubt i will make again.

So she did give you the test then.
The other questions were presumably to establish the degree of risk.
They don't mean the doctor considered it not worth doing the tests.

jaltec

Are you suggesting you went to a GUM clinic, confessed to unprotected sex with a sex worker and they merely rolled their eyes and told you to bugger off? Hmmmm .... hmmmm indeed ....

wouldnt say bugger off.just that  im bieng paranoid.

JV547845

I've had to take my bum off limits before. That was as close as I've got.

Offline od13218

I've had to take my bum off limits before. That was as close as I've got.

Because...?
I'm intrigued!

SirFrank

I went to see my GP a few months ago and said my grandfather, uncle and younger cousin have type 2 diabetes, should I be worried? He said Have you bollocks, anyway you're a big lad, you can fight it off. He then sent me on my way with a boiled sweet. He did put my mind at ease it must be said, especially since I'm sleeping lots, drinking copious amounts of water and pissing like a stoat

jaltec

I went to see my GP a few months ago and said my grandfather, uncle and younger cousin have type 2 diabetes, should I be worried? He said Have you bollocks, anyway you're a big lad, you can fight it off. He then sent me on my way with a boiled sweet. He did put my mind at ease it must be said, especially since I'm sleeping lots, drinking copious amounts of water and pissing like a stoat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline claretandblue

The gum are very dismissive of owo I find, one of the reasons I carry on risking it

Sureshot

Lol, not sure if stoats are renowned for pissing a lot or not!!!