Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading Massage and Parlours - Recommendations  (Read 3339 times)

Offline johnmcnabe

Anyone willing to share recommendations for places in Reading? I'm mostly thinking FBSM, but if there's a parlour or something, that would be good to know too.
I mostly go to the same place all the time, but I'm getting a bit bored of that. Plus, I can't just keep making reviews for the same place all the time!

Where are your standard gotos?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:43:54 pm by johnmcnabe »

Offline Gustav Klimt

I've been to most in Reading & have found the quality of girls has diminished over the past 18 months. Probably the best for me has been Refine Studio in Prospect Street, Caversham. Most times I've been the girls have been younger & attractive, but they will try & overcharge. The last couple of visits I made I had to haggle over the price for extras.  If you can get to Newbury try Lotus Spa.  I've been using this place for the past year & haven't had a bad punt yet.

Offline suggs

Have you tried Anna?
External Link/Members Only

She works with Lisa, both are good though Anna much better and IMHO good value

Offline Warm-Hands

I had a couple of fairly recent good experiences at George Street. They seem to have upped their game with younger girls that will offer more -but will negotiate for everything added.

Offline johnmcnabe

Sorry to be dim, but what's the establishment's name on George Street?

Offline peter.witless

9 Blagrave St.
The sign says "Chinese Decor"

Not sure if YaYa is still there, but she's always given me a good B2B, no FS though. Her massage isn't bad either.

I actually walked past it today, but funds are short and will be for the next few months! Gaah!

Offline Femsea

I stopped by last week.
I was given the massage by a 30ish petit and a bit chubby Asian girl. I can not say it was the best massage I have had, but I really needed some work on my back.
She was wearing a formal dressed and tall boots, so my expectations were low in terms of endings.
Halfway once finishing my back she started touching and reaching under to wake my man up.
She then asked what I wanted and we settled easily for B2B. She undressed and got on the table. Then she started rubbing all her body against mine. She didn’t have the best body but I enjoyed the feeling of her shortly trimmed area. I went to finger her and she did not opposed, she was tight and wet.
With she on top in kind of reverse cowgirl position she continued the hand job, her ass in my chest and I couldn’t resist to put my finger on her ass, she did not opposed and seemed to get more enthusiastic.
Then she turned around and rub her parts against my man until I happily exploded. She then kept working with the hands until she was sure was not anything left inside me.
All in all a Good experience after a hard working day

Offline Gustav Klimt

Sorry to be dim, but what's the establishment's name on George Street?

I don’t know it’s name, but this is the website  link
External Link/Members Only

Offline Femsea

I have not been punting a lot, but would like to have the first of this year.
Do you know if FS is in offer here? Someone has got it?
Thanks! I will review after my visit

Online sparkus

Useless with street names as it's not really my part of the world but curious to return to Chinese joint in city centre, curvy 'Katy' MILF working/manning, loved RO and promised more on return which has not happened in current job.  Intel welcome.