Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charming Victoria - Reading  (Read 2070 times)

Offline SI-Marker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reading, Berkshire.

Mid May.

Searched through the ever increasing levels of 'dross' advertising around the Reading area on AW & spotted an 'English' girl who looked 'ok' but possibly too good to be true. Called up to check her services and availability. To my surprise our girl Vicky has been away for the World Cup & come back with a really strong accent. Hung up, didn't bother to even see if she looks like her pics, I strongly doubt that she does.

Offline houseboot

No appointment made, therefore nothing to Review.

"* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging)."

I have moved to Discussion Forum.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:13:33 pm by houseboot »

Offline SI-Marker

No appointment made, therefore nothing to Review.

"* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging)."

I have moved to Discussion Forum.

Apologies and thank you fro moving.

Offline Prince

I spoke to her on the phone and asked her where she is from and she said she is Estonian.

Pics got me curious.

P

Offline Warm-Hands

I am not sure if the photos on the front of the profile are from the same woman as those in the gallery. She is suspiciously keen on everything so I doubt she will deliver. not on my hotlist despite the perky tits and the promises of an exotic time.

Offline rockhardbaby

I have booked her but when I turned up on 2 occasions, it's been a B&S, some large women answered the door saying she's her sister, so be cautious