Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAIS DELICIOUS NEW - Old Street  (Read 3377 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865762) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline oinki

45 min - total £100

Punt happened last month, after work in the evening. She did mention she was going to go away for an extended period travelling at that time, I suspect she has now done so.

External Link/Members Only

Booking process / Location:
Contact over whatsapp in the morning to check on same day availability for the evening. Confirmed the evening slot and got the postcode - smooth process. Texted her over whatsapp when nearby and she sent me a picture of where the door to the right door in the council estate. Not the easiest to match up but the postcode was somewhat accurate.

Services: OW, DFK, RO, Protected intercourse, Handrelief, COB
Services enquired but not done: N/A
Extra for OWO, not partaken.

Looks/Face 6.5/10: Average looking, and I guess the pictures on her profile/video doesn't lie.

Body
Body probably size 12 maybe, 10. Profile pictures are representative, she is not slim and has a tummy, but neither is she overweight.

Boobs - Nice soft boobs but average to me, B cups and not saggy.

Ass - Wouldnt say she has much ass, no jiggle at all.

Vagina - Vague memories, but nice to lick and she was responsive. Did 69 at start but really awkward positioning which led me to just RO her.

Services
Was offered a shower before services and took it. Parted with my cash beforehand and also agreed services.

DFK 3.5/5 - Although she was DFKing, she kept restricting this somewhat by not kissing sideways and instead frontal (nose to nose). It was weird but she had DFK on tap, but massively downgraded for this.

OW / BJ 3.5/5 - Was OW, but not really memorable. Can't recall if there was ball licking but I didn't keep this on for too long given OW.

RO (69 and DATY): She was reactive, but have some vague memories of this. Primarily the 69 (on her suggestion) was not positioned well so I do remember DATY and her being reactive to it.

Sex / Enthusiasm 5/5 - Nice sex with good enthusiasm and engaging. This probably gives her the positives. She excelled at this by being convincingly vocal, fucking back (even at missionary) and generally very willing to put a shift in.  She also suggested positions and at least gave me the belief she was enjoying it as much as I was. Various positions cycled through - missionary, cowgirl/reverse cowgirl, doggy, prone bone, standing doggy.

Handjob to completion: Finished off with handjob and me cumming over her breasts/body.

Finished with a shower afterwards and made my way out. In and out on time 45 min (incl shower).

Final notes
Everything done with enthusiasm and she really did seem to enjoy the sex which builds the experience. Doesnt have the best body, no ass, average breast which doesnt compensate her build.

Offline Tedbandy

Dont take this wrong way mate but spidey senses... suspicions of being a post op?

To clarify i havent visited but just a few comments on this review and other reviews make me wonder.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 11:32:37 am by Tedbandy »

Offline sa31

Ive never commented as well, as i have no experience of TS nor have i seen her. But from photos she has very manly features

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 01:44:35 pm by sa31 »

Offline magnetico

Why would she/he pick the nickname "Thais" but have nothing to do with Thailand?

Offline maxxblue

Dont take this wrong way mate but spidey senses... suspicions of being a post op?

To clarify i havent visited but just a few comments on this review and other reviews make me wonder.

Which comments?

Offline adrianm758

Why would she/he pick the nickname "Thais" but have nothing to do with Thailand?

I think it’s a Brazilian name.

Offline magnetico

Offline magnetico

Which comments?
The video on her now deleted vivastreet ad made it quite obvious that it's a post-op