Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: T.O.F.T.T birchplace.com/@ts-mabel - Manchester  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Rocket1927

So i seen she was in manchester, fired a few messages over and then called her to confirm, She is super hot in the flesh and speaks really good english having lived in uk for a few years.  So i battled my way through manchester city centre traffic and was 30 mins late but kept in touch with her letting her know i was on my way, eventually found somewhere to park and then followed her directions to apartment, had to wait a few mins outside while previous client was leaving, she messaged to say ready and up i made my way to the room, WOW when she opened the door she was stunning, straight into deep kissing then she showed me to the room and i took a shower, out of the shower and she was waiting on the bed, she stood up and we went straight into deep french kissing with lots of touching, i could see she was already getting hard and i soon had her in my mouth and she started to fuck my mouth deep and encouraging me to touch her  all over, i stayed sucking her for couple of mins then we moved onto the bed, we then went into spoons position with more mutual sucking, i then got her on all fours so i could see that sexy ass and she asked if i liked it, Oh yes i said as i stuck my tongue in getting it all wet ready for a good fucking, On with the rubber and she guides me in and she can really take it hard, we stay like this for a few mins then i ask if she will go on top.  No problem she mounts me and rides me good and hard  for a few mins then onto more sucking and waking each other then its time to finish and she takes my load in her moth and continues to suck,  time spent 1 hr  cost £200
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 10:04:50 pm by Rocket1927 »