Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Disney - Preston  (Read 6613 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7412767) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

£160 1hr

Disney
Good comms, very attractive TS around 5'6 tall, great body, nice 6/6.5 ich cock,as per her photos.

Disney is very welcoming, though the door, and straight into dfk whilst she was feeling my cock. Followed upstairs and took a quick shower.

I had a full request a list of what I wanted her to wear and how the meet was to pan out.
She was dressed as requested. She started with some good OWO on her knees, followed by some 69 then some throat fucking her on the edge of the bed.

Moved onto her topping me, she's not in the xxl list so I was comfortable with this, doggy and mish positions.
Swapped over and it was my turn, started with her on top, doggy then onto mish and she wanked me off to completion at the same time.

Overall cracking punt, she said she's only in the UK for 1 month.
Definitely recommend.

Cheers
S

Offline quatter11

Her photos are stunning. Is she as hot in the flesh?

Offline Prestonlad327

She looks stunning in the photos, where abouts in Preston is she based?

Offline scutty brown

She was working  in the New Whore Lane flats a few weeks ago

Offline spartanwizard

Residential terraced house PR2 area

Offline spartanwizard

Her photos are stunning. Is she as hot in the flesh?

Yeah she looked decent, I don't think many on AW look as good as touched up photos, but she had made the effort with make up and outfit.

Offline chrishornx

Yeah she looked decent, I don't think many on AW look as good as touched up photos, but she had made the effort with make up and outfit.

did she offer a choice of outfits? If so what did the have?

cheers

Offline spartanwizard

did she offer a choice of outfits? If so what did the have?

cheers

I am not sure on choices, I requested the black outfit she is wearing in front of the bathroom mirror, that's what she was wearing.

Also asked what toys she has (lists this on profile) but she said she didn't have any.

Cheers
S

Offline chrishornx

I am not sure on choices, I requested the black outfit she is wearing in front of the bathroom mirror, that's what she was wearing.

Also asked what toys she has (lists this on profile) but she said she didn't have any.

Cheers
S

cheers

Offline chrishornx

Bury now

Online ptt67

Bury now

Thanks for the review  :hi:

She has just rocked up in Milton Keynes and although I'm not really so into Thai girls (cis or ts), I am quite tempted to give her a go on the back of her three good reviews on here. My main concern is that her service sounds a bit formulaic - Mutual oral - she fucks punter - then punter fucks her. Did you get the impression that she likes to dictate the order of things in terms of the action? If I'm having a versatile session I  much prefer to do the fucking first and then have my orgasm whilst being fucked by the girl as the finale....I guess I need to exchange messages with her and check that she would be up for things that way round.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I reckon this one will be a good one PTT and I wouldn't hesitate to see her based on the reviews. Sometimes you just know they will be alright.

Online ptt67

BP link here - External Link/Members Only

That's where I noticed that she is now in MK....shame she doesn't have a cock pic on her profile....but by the sounds of it she is relatively well blessed for a Thai TS

Offline mightymo

I just subscribed to her Adultwork private gallery. Looks very big for a thai girl, im guessing 6.5 to 7 inches. Does anybody know if she comes London?

Online ptt67

Swapped over and it was my turn, started with her on top, doggy then onto mish and she wanked me off to completion at the same time.

When you say 'she wanked me off to completion at the same time' , do you mean she cummed as well?

Offline spartanwizard

Thanks for the review  :hi:

She has just rocked up in Milton Keynes and although I'm not really so into Thai girls (cis or ts), I am quite tempted to give her a go on the back of her three good reviews on here. My main concern is that her service sounds a bit formulaic - Mutual oral - she fucks punter - then punter fucks her. Did you get the impression that she likes to dictate the order of things in terms of the action? If I'm having a versatile session I  much prefer to do the fucking first and then have my orgasm whilst being fucked by the girl as the finale....I guess I need to exchange messages with her and check that she would be up for things that way round.

I sent her a list of how I wanted the punt to go and in what order. She took instruction well where needed. You won't have a problem changing things up or requesting how the meet goes.

Cheers
S

Offline spartanwizard

When you say 'she wanked me off to completion at the same time' , do you mean she cummed as well?

No she wanted £50 extra to cum.

Online ptt67

Thanks for that info ....she's only in MK until Sunday, so I need to hurry up and make a decision about whether to pay her a visit...still in two minds, partly as there are other girls on my radar and I'm trying to stick to a monthly punting budget....decisions, decisions  :lol:

Offline calzone

Thanks for that info ....she's only in MK until Sunday, so I need to hurry up and make a decision about whether to pay her a visit...still in two minds, partly as there are other girls on my radar and I'm trying to stick to a monthly punting budget....decisions, decisions  :lol:

Saw her recently, I'll add my review now.

Online ptt67

Saw her recently, I'll add my review now.

Thanks for your review Calzone - always good to get another perspective  :hi: