Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven DuBarry - Ashton-Under-Lyne  (Read 1977 times)

4 review(s) for ravendubarry (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline NeilB1972

Meeting took place 18th December 2023.

Web link - External Link/Members Only

Incall for 2 hours = £200

Comms:- All arranged via What's App and we have met before a few times. Arranged to douche and take a good shower at Raven's place to save me some time.

Arrival and Meet:- Arrived on time and let her know I was outside, quickly replied and summoned me in - onstreet parking available. I hadn't seen Mistress Raven for at least 2 years and she looked really, really good - smouldering hot in fact, lost a bit of weight too with her bike riding and her body is gorgeous and nicely toned legs too.
Was asked to go upstairs with Raven slapping my arse as we went upstairs and had a lovely deep kiss and cuddle to warm up with.
On into the shower but her boiler packed in, darn - so no douching and a quick freshen up cold shower brrrr. Raven was very apologetic and offered me her bed to warm up in, which I gladly accepted.

So, although our meeting was slightly reduced with not being to douche, I did get her mighty cock in my mouth which made me gag a fair bit too, which I reckon Raven likes it when she can hear you gag on her. We had interesting chats too, lots of kissing, caressing and feeling each others bodies, stroking our cocks together and then more oral on her.
She had explained that she hadn't Cum for several days, neither had I, and a few positions later, Raven was furiously tugging and exploding her cum all over me. Then I gladly came too and there was lots.

We cleaned up and was made to feel comfortable and welcome. Carried on chatting about varous things and stroking each other too and eventually it was time for me to depart. I totally love my time with Mistress Raven, love her sense of humour and her sexual prowess too. I'd defo recommend people to give her some due consideration and treat her well guys.

I'll defo be to see her soon, can't wait. :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:59:08 am by The_Don »

Offline scouting

Thanks for taking time to review Neil, but please don't say treat her well guys about any SP. That's a given and is reserved for the fluffy site.