Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Alana Fidellis - Manchester  (Read 1011 times)

Online FilthLoverGuy

First review on here so apologies if I've missed anything.

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour

Comms

All done via text. Quick replies

Set up an hour on the strength of her pictures and video available at the link above plus the few bits she has on her Instagram account.

SP

Was a little disappointed when she opened the door. It was definitely the girl from the pictures (distinctive tattoos) but she didn't look anywhere near as good. I'm pretty new to this game but I already know they rarely, if ever, look as good as their pictures on their profiles but she appeared to be way off from that. Her pictures, and what she is wearing in them, make her appear pretty classy but when I saw her it felt as if she hadn't made much effort with either make-up or outfit - the end result being that she seemed way more masculine than I was expecting.

Apartment - edge of City Centre (Green Quarter). Functional but by no means plush. Very strong smell of weed on entering (which may have contributed to the SP's appearance).

The meet

Took place a few weeks ago.

Handed over the fee and then grabbed a quick shower to freshen up (bathroom clean enough and functional). Back into the room in the towel and we start with some DFK whilst stood up. Hands feeling up each others bodies.

She has the lights really low which would usually be a negative for me. As she wasn't quite how I'd envisaged she would be I was actually happy with the lighting during this meet.

We moved things to the bed and I had a feel and suck of her tits. They're pretty hard but look decent. Next she gave me OWO which was good and we rubbed cocks for a while. Then mutual OWO. Whilst in a 69 with me on top I tried to manoeuvre my arsehole for her to rim me. Was told politely that she doesn't rim. Her cock is about 6" - 7". Not huge by any means and probably average girth.

Decided I wanted her to top me first. She lubed up my arse, rubbered up and then entered me from behind. She took her time at first and then with me encouraging her started to pound me. This resulted in me ending up in the prone bone position. Was pretty enjoyable. She then put me on my back and pounded me whilst wanking my cock. A bit of light rough stuff from her at this point as she put her hands on my throat. Actually added to the vibe as she banged me with me telling her to give it to me.

I decided it was time for her to get fucked so rubbered up and got her to the edge of the bed and fucked her doggy style initially and then ended up in prone bone through banging her hard. She took it well and appeared to be in to it.

No Air-Con in the room and was a very hot day. Was sweating buckets at the end of the session. Grabbed a shower and was away.

Verdict

It was a decent meet and I got into both the bottom and top aspects but I just wasn't really into the SP. I read the other review of her on here (pretty recent) which said she was stunning so maybe I just got her on a bad day (appearance wise).  :unknown:

Was torn on whether to go Neutral or Positive but went with Neutral as that was just my feeling afterwards due to the appearance of the SP. The service was actually decent.

FLG

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've posted as a positive but mention neutral, do you want it changed? 

Online FilthLoverGuy

You've posted as a positive but mention neutral, do you want it changed?

Yes please. Slipped up there. Thanks

Online scutty brown