Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha Paige, South Manchester  (Read 1490 times)

2 review(s) for SashaPaige_TS (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thearwickian

The lady  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and Birchplace External Link/Members Only

When and where Sale, Manchester June 2023. Private flat in easy to access block.

Comms Excellent by text

Cost £80 for 30mins (her AW profile states no cum or anal in 30min session)

The lady Photos are fairly accurate (allowing for a bit of dating). Sasha put effort into make up and clothes but her appearance and voice is definitely TV rather than TS

The action I opted for the "Assertive girlfriend experience" and was invited to strip off and get on the bed for a "massage". This was just gentle touching (quite good despite her big hands) and certainly got me in the mood. Profile says that Sasha enjoys kissing and there was a bit of it but not prolonged or deep. As per the "assertive" I was invited to suck and worship Sasha's cock. It got quickly hard is about 7" and slightly tapered which might be handy for being topped. There was then oral and hand work both ways including rubbing our cocks together. Sahsa encouraged me to wank myself but not excessively.

She then asked me to tell her what I wanted her to do, so I said "cum on my chest". She wanked whilst I praised her cock and body and shot a load on me. I then wanked off onto my belly whilst she played with my nipples. A bit of chit chat afterwards. Out band on 30mins but no rush as I declined a shower.

Summary I've been curious about Sasha for years so an itched scratched. The TV appearance makes it a solid neutral. YMMV.

Offline Tony4447

I saw her many years ago before I found UKP. From what I recall it was very lacklustre and I agree with you saying TV, and it would have been a neutral, hence I never went back
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 06:40:40 pm by Tony4447 »