Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Shops - recommendations from anybody - Exeter City  (Read 2833 times)

Offline martin1964

Gents,

Heading to Exeter on business towards the end of the week and was wondering which of the Chinese shops in Exeter offer extras and to what degree? From my research I’ve identified 4 possibles

1) South Street - External Link/Members Only

2) “Oppo”  No location, some commentary on here saying that the extras are limited?- External Link/Members Only

3) Buddle Lane - External Link/Members Only

4) Fore Street - External Link/Members Only

Ideally looking for a shop where FS is on offer but would settle for a good B2B and HR.

Can anybody add any commentary in relation to the above 4 as to what exactly is on offer and the quality of the services offered? I’m not familiar with the Exeter area and therefore hoping that some of the local users are able to give me some much needed advice and guidance?

Hopefully you can all see that I do review extensively in my home area and will post a review on here after my visit this week.

Thanks to anybody who contributes…

Offline houseboot

No 1 - South Street

I've only been once, many years ago, and I unfortunately saw the most miserable Chinese lady that I've ever encountered. Some visitors have reported FS there.

No 4 - Fore Street

B2B .....BUT ... with knickers on. Nothing else available.

Offline livsmifun

I have seen Oppo a few times.
She gives a great quality massage , good conversation and looks great. Slim and fit body.
Only has offered hand relief but does this very well.

Offline houseboot

I have seen Oppo a few times.
She gives a great quality massage , good conversation and looks great. Slim and fit body.
Only has offered hand relief but does this very well.

£60 is a lot for massage. Does that include HE or was that extra?

Offline meatywsg

1) South Street - External Link/Members Only
Visited 2 or 3 times, each time an unhappy, unattractive lady, little effort with the massage and all about getting the tips. Never offered more than HJ or B2B

2) “Oppo”  No location, some commentary on here saying that the extras are limited?- External Link/Members Only
Really nice girl, great massage, chatty and flirty, only offers HJ from my experience, and strangley, given how fun and freindly she is, the HJ is very mechanical.

3) Buddle Lane - External Link/Members Only
Mixed reviews on here with varying prices for extras, i've not tried.

4) Fore Street - External Link/Members Only
My go to Chinese massage, easy parking in the Co-op opposite. Fantastic proffessional massage with added bonus of HJ or B2B extras.
Did enjoy a very nice OWO around 6 weeks ago by a tourer they had visiting, but that was a one-off and ive been visiting since it opened.

Offline livsmifun

£60 is a lot for massage. Does that include HE or was that extra?
I only went for half an hour but she is not a clock watcher so the hand job happened after the half hour was up.
I paid £10 extra on each occasion, she didn't stipulate a price just saying that I need to give her a tip. She remains clothed although allowed some touching of her legs and she had a low cut top on and allows you to peek as she gives an unrushed hand job, very slow and teasing.
She looks great in my opinion with a thin fit body.

Offline Freesat

Had the same dilemma last October chose Buddle  lane , all reviews positive or negative all remarked how clean & well presented parlour was, as for the girl I saw ‘Lula’I gave her a positive review on here , girls change on a regular basis same as majority of parlours, good luck

Offline martin1964

Thanks to all who responded, it's given me a steer as to where to try. I will report back with findings in due course!

Offline houseboot

Thanks to all who responded, it's given me a steer as to where to try. I will report back with findings in due course!

It looks like you forgot

Offline squigmcdig

It looks like you forgot

To be fair to him,  he did review a Brazilian punt in Exeter shortly after there's posts so perhaps he just decided to go for that instead of a disappointing tug from a Chinese girl he got a disappointing fuck from a Romanian girl pretending to be Brazilian.

Offline houseboot

To be fair to him,  he did review a Brazilian punt in Exeter shortly after there's posts so perhaps he just decided to go for that instead of a disappointing tug from a Chinese girl he got a disappointing fuck from a Romanian girl pretending to be Brazilian.

There was nothing unfair about it.

It was a statement.

A statement made because he made a comment on a similar thread

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372823.msg3818313#msg3818313

which someone posted on yesterday.

The fact that he was recommending his original thread suggested he had a positive experience based on the advice he had been given there ... and yet if he had then he didn't post about it ... in fact totally the opposite ... he Reviewed a FS lady ... which suggests the advice he received about massage shops was not of benefit.

Offline squigmcdig

There was nothing unfair about it.

It was a statement.

A statement made because he made a comment on a similar thread

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372823.msg3818313#msg3818313

which someone posted on yesterday.

The fact that he was recommending his original thread suggested he had a positive experience based on the advice he had been given there ... and yet if he had then he didn't post about it ... in fact totally the opposite ... he Reviewed a FS lady ... which suggests the advice he received about massage shops was not of benefit.

Sorry, though you would never get a conviction,  perhaps he will fill us in on whether he did or didn't,  my money is on he gave up on the idea of a poor quality massage followed by an expensive wank only to be disappointed by a touring cum bucket.