Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jacqui Jones Birkenhead  (Read 3073 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1738202) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sweep70

07511506680 Ts Jacqui Jones Birkenhead on Aw and birchplace,sorry cannot do the link on this phone.
Booked for half an hour for 75£, meet took place this summer June 2021
Comes initially OK but I got more annoyed as it progressed
Sent message on Aw, said to me ring on a certain day at a certain time, fair enough
On the day of the booking I was told to text, when half an hour away, from venue( was given the postcode in earlier message on Aw) I told her I will be driving, and might struggle to text precisely half an hour before, told her this and was a bit offish,
Why she never agreed for me to text when I set off ,I will never know
So had to pull into motorway services and texted not at the correct time ,as services are a bit strung out on motorways,any way all fine.( so I thought)
Arrived at postcode, ( I always park a few streets away) and rang,I said I am parked in front of the xxxx building, oh I don't know where that is, can you drive to xxx Street,OK fine I thought, texted me while driving( ffsake only just got in the car again) where are you ?
Pulled up in xxxxx Street, rang again, conversation went, where are you, what can see, like a fucking quiz show, I said I can see a bin, a wall , a gate ( getting more annoyed by the minute)
Eventually she gave me the flat and number.
Arrived frazzled, flat was a tip, oh the hot tap does not work she said carpet looked like it had never seen a hoover,thought there was things living in it!
Should have walked really, was only on there about 20 minutes
Looks of the Sp, haggered, photos must be shopped
I just wanted to shoot my load and get off
The action, a little bit of kissing( kissing does get me hard)
Went down for a suck of her cock, clothes smelt a bit musty, worse to come, knickers smelt of piss, when I got down there, I was losing my boner by now ,bits of tissue on the dick and ball area so wanked myself off, and left
Summary
Annoying comms, and strange attitute
Venue and SP smelt( no hot water!!)
Advise anybody to stear well clear

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 02:04:34 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Thephoenix

Oh dear!..... nightmare! :(
She's been on a 'possible' list as I prefer mature tgirls.
Another one bites the dust.
Do you know what part of Birkenhead head she's in out of interest?

Offline Sweep70

Not sure of the area, it's called Oxton I think