Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patricia Hot - Croydon but tours  (Read 1799 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4889903) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Hugeadmirer

** ts review **

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having been a regular ts punter for many years I’ve slowed down over the last 2 years and barely seen any. Instead going for the simpler FBSM

Anyone itch got strong so thought I’d dive into the breech once more

Location: fairly central Croydon. Nice, clean flat. Discreet enough

The girl: good looking. Not as good as her pictures but can’t complain. She’s a little thicker set than her pictures would suggest and has a lot of moles/beauty spots. Not enough to be off putting. Her cock is probably 6 inches max but very thick and heavy.

Cost : £150 for 1 hr

The meet: fairly bland. She was pleasant and welcoming but no warmth or sign of wanting the session. All very mechanical - moved through the motions. I like a GfE style pint where I am led to believe she is enjoying it like I am. That didn’t happen here. I’m not a fan of kissing so can’t comment. Played with her tits, which aren’t sensitive. Went down on her. She was hard as a rock but no sign of her enjoying it. Weirdly the inside of her thighs were off limits. She said she was too sensitive there. Odd.

Fucked her, came too quickly. She didn’t hurry me out but I didn’t want to chat. Cleaned up and off I went reminiscing about previous punts but not this one