Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth Thai massage?  (Read 7510 times)

Offline Greenbloke

Driving along Embankment Rd the other day I noticed a Thai massage place and wondered whether its somewhere where the ladies do extras etc. Has anyone on here been?
Or can anyone recommend one that does?

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Never seen it.
There’s a Chinese message shop ( Mutley Plain) mentioned on here I think.

Offline jingjing

External Link/Members Only

They have other branches in/near london

Has anyone actually had a massage ?? --- I tried just after it opened.  Made a phone booking, turned up -  Door was locked, no response to knocking and no answer to phone calls.

Has anyone actually had a massage ?? --- I tried just after it opened.  Made a phone booking, turned up -  Door was locked, no response to knocking and no answer to phone calls.

:D the first line says ...  feeling stiff?

Offline Matt2015

Totally legit unfortunately.

Totally legit unfortunately.

Why are those based here legit whilst those in London are not? …. Regional discrimination  :angry:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:54:49 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline lord bendtner

Been wanting to see this one for ages but no phone number but logged in today External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Been wanting to see this one for ages but no phone number but logged in today External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

She’s been listed as in Plymouth numerous times…… I’ve never seen a number nor has she ever replied to an AW email…. Pg seller?

Offline lord bendtner

Looking at her reviews probably not but now in Chester.
Not like it used to be 4/5 years ago with visiting Thais. Miss the Plymouth oriental 01, Jaycee and jasmine lovely and roseworthy Camborne

Looking at her reviews probably not but now in Chester.
Not like it used to be 4/5 years ago with visiting Thais. Miss the Plymouth oriental 01, Jaycee and jasmine lovely and roseworthy Camborne
Yes sorry I worded that all wrong.
I’ve never seen her number listed anytime she’s been in Plymouth though.  I’ve tried to see her.
Yes those were the days of Jaycee and few good un’s in RWY.  Anyone ever see Reaya oriental?

The current crop of 40/50 + age is not too enticing.

Offline lord bendtner

Yes saw Reaya she was beautiful.  Thinking about Plymouth oriental 01 I remember being guided through the kitchen at the villas on molesworth road with a whole family in there, bit of a shock at the time

Yes saw Reaya she was beautiful.  Thinking about Plymouth oriental 01 I remember being guided through the kitchen at the villas on molesworth road with a whole family in there, bit of a shock at the time
:thumbsup:  Great someone else has seen her…. oh yes she was drop dead gorgeous wasn’t she?
Yep I punted a tiny Asian lady on Molesworth Rd too.  She stood on my back for massage as she was teeny.
At the moment we have a few “gilfs” and a B&S operation out of PL4.  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:12:54 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Greenbloke

Jaycee was outstanding,  beautiful, sexy and pure filth. So glad I met her back in the day (12 years ago!). Plymouth is decidedly dire by comparison to her and JB Jolie etc now.

I think JC had that affect on us all along with JB. Now there’s just EE or over 50.

Offline JimmySW

I think JC had that affect on us all along with JB. Now there’s just EE or over 50.

Another vote for JC and JB, bloody legends!

Yeah I couldn’t split em’ so briefly rotated both.
Entering JB through the back entrance (not anal) JC up the lift.  I always wanted one of JC’s calendars but she never gave me one.

Offline lord bendtner

But looking has 3 neutral reviews, maybe I can get a positive   :yahoo:

Offline lord bendtner

Offline lord bendtner

Perhaps with a travel companion in Newquay and keeping the doors locked  :D

Offline lord bendtner

If no luck I am going to see this one for a rematch whilst on business who used to visit the RWY and Roseworthy in Camborne and was always good but has not been back for years

New one in Plymouth
soda hot thai

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe not facially amazing though.

Offline JimmySW

New one in Plymouth
soda hot thai

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe not facially amazing though.

BJ and massage only sadly although she will piss on you if that's your thing! For £120 I would want to get more than that!

Offline jingjing

BJ and massage only sadly although she will piss on you if that's your thing! For £120 I would want to get more than that!

:hi: She does do full service and says is only in Plymouth until Sunday. Not the same girl as in the photos. Probably a recycled / shared profile

:drinks:

Offline JimmySW

Offline jingjing

Also now on Viva > External Link/Members Only.    Those photos are accurate.

Offline Gch1965

Has anyone seen? as still available in plymouth

She can take the piss somewhere wise… literally  :D

What happened to the massage place in Mutley Plain?  The photoI I saw in the papers showed an Asian lady cuffed (not in session) and being led away by the police. Is the outfit in PL4 still operating?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:26:26 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Gch1965

Modern slavery raid along with great tang, both places still open

Offline houseboot

What happened to the massage place in Mutley Plain?  The photoI I saw in the papers showed an Asian lady cuffed (not in session) and being led away by the police. Is the outfit in PL4 still operating?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 08:10:22 pm by houseboot »

Am surprised  it’s still allowed to operate …. Surely they’ll fill it with the usual ladies.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:11:33 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline jingjing

Offline jingjing

:hi:  I can't find the above photos on a google image search.  So>>-- unlikely I know, but just maybe, they are real :unknown:

They both look TGTBT, but also delectable, so maybe time for another visit to see if the B&S is still in place.

Problem is, my batting average / track record with this chinese PL4(phone number ending in 0010) outfit is poor - only 1 out of 5 was the girl in the photo, 3 were just about acceptable and the last one (Over a year ago now)  I "walked" after :dash: seeing her.

Has anyone else tried a visit since they changed girls ??

Offline Greenbloke

Linda was one that I saw twice there. Absolutely lovely, 40's, petite, well made falsies, did clothing requests, DFK, OW and sex all for £80/30mins. Hasn't appeared on AW for at least 6 months now.

Offline tbish

Went a couple of weeks ago, totally legit.  Very nice girl and had great massage.  Lots of hanging from the ceiling bars and walking up and down my back.  When asked towards the end however she was very apologetic and said non of them there do that.  She suggested I finish myself off while she carried on with the massage but that didn’t feel right….she was being so sweet  :rolleyes:  Worth a go though.  I tend to stick with Great Tang in town as they are pleasant to deal with.  The Natural Health one on Mutley is all a weird.  Often smells of cooking and the owner seems a bit OTT and bonkers!

Offline houseboot

Went a couple of weeks ago, totally legit.  Very nice girl and had great massage.  Lots of hanging from the ceiling bars and walking up and down my back.  When asked towards the end however she was very apologetic and said non of them there do that.  She suggested I finish myself off while she carried on with the massage but that didn’t feel right….she was being so sweet  :rolleyes:  Worth a go though.  I tend to stick with Great Tang in town as they are pleasant to deal with.  The Natural Health one on Mutley is all a weird.  Often smells of cooking and the owner seems a bit OTT and bonkers!

"I tend to stick with Great Tang in town as they are pleasant to deal with"

:unknown:  So they've improved since your Review in August:-

"Overall not a bad massage but a belching farting one with hardly any action for £95….I’d give it a miss. :vomit:"    :unknown:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:05:38 pm by houseboot »

Offline Gch1965

When I went to mutley I was taken downstairs through a kitchen where a girl was cooking hence the smell all a bit odd, i tend to get better service at tang, ro, play with pussy, b2b on bed etc whereas mutley never had ro or play with pussy even when offered more.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 07:59:50 am by Gch1965 »

Soda is back but only God knows how to make contact. If it was the little Milf in the photos I’d be tempted for 30 mins but it’s very unlikely.
Jeez there’s so many Vivastreet B&S in Plymouth … Japanese too apparently.  But from the WA photo I was sent I’m not sure she’s really a she.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 05:17:17 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline lord bendtner

Going to hopefully and finally tick this one of my list this week

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Going to hopefully and finally tick this one of my list this week

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not sure why you would bother if I'm honest!

Offline Olly Polluin

I'm pretty certain she's Selena / Michelle who operated by Ford Park and then opposite the health centre in Cattedown.
If it is her, then she rates a positive.