Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Warning TS Review): TS Gia Avery - Waterloo  (Read 17829 times)

Offline jon22992

Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further!

Context: saw this TS last 2 weeks ago. So early october.

Price: I called her and I got offered 30 mins for £120 and 1 hour for £180. Good rates tbh. I have no complaints.

Comms: They were okay. She was sort of difficult for me to arrange but I messaged her and she finally replied, and we took it from there. Replies were fairly constant and the instructions were easy enough to understand

Accommodation: Nothing special. Alright, discreet and comfortable enough I guess.

Looks: She's slim. Nice face. Petitie. Nice thick lips. Really feminine. Nice tats too. Dream TS girl haha.

Experience: Great experience. Seems like we vibed. Bit of small talk. Exchanged money. Got undressed. Passionate kissing. She gave me a blowjob. I sucked her off. Sideways 69. She sat on my face. I rimmed her passionately. Her ass tasted well good. After that we got into the missionary position. I thrusted inside her deeply. Sweaty sex. Took some time. Like 10 minutes no lie for me to finally cum. Lots of noises of pleasure. Good passionate sex.

Would I recommend? Ans: Yes.She offers good services and is more than your average doggy pump and dump. Seems like you can do multiple positions with her.

Would I return? Ans: Yes. The sex was good, rates are decent and I had a good time.

Number: 07751000394

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Great report. This TS has piqued my interest immensely, very feminine too, but London is off limits at present but there is something about her that strikes a note. As the saying goes, on a scale of 10, I’d give her one....😂

Offline LNDNman

Good to read this review. I've been tempted by her and think will get me there :)

Offline ClassicalPunter

Surprised there aren't any more reviews of her on here. Will be booking her as soon as lockdown ends for sure