Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicollete - Coventry  (Read 1080 times)

Offline freddiej

Has anyone seen this girl recently.  She has good FR but from a few years back and has hidden her feedback.  No reviews on here but a good mention, again not recent.  Fancy seeing her but only if I can get the right info.

Thanks

tnalove

Been on AW for several years, hidden feedback - I noticed her ages ago but the hidden fb is a no-no for most people.

Offline freddiej

I think the deafening silence is the answer I was expecting.

Diehard

I saw her about four or five years ago. Lives in a semi detached house in a not too bad area of coventry and where she does her Incalls from. Her other half she says knows what she does but is out at work during the day.

As for the punt it was ok, nothing special. It's along time ago now of course and I was not as experienced as now but if memory serves me right it was all a bit mechanical I think she employed the timewasting massage at start and clock watched.

At the time I'm sure I was a happy chappy but now I'm more seasoned she is not a girl I would be rushing back to see.

The other thing is I believe she works at same house so her neighbours by now must know what goes on and that frankly would make me very uncomfortable walking up to and leaving her house.

Her pics were accurate though so if you are really struggling in the area possibly worth a punt