Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stourbridge- Recommendations  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I’m in Stourbridge with a few hours to kill on Saturday, can anyone recommend a FBSM provider near the High Street? I’ve seen the Thai place, is it legit? Any there any Chinese providers in the area?

Thanks guys  :hi:

Offline just_me

Thai place on the high street is legit, been a fair few times - decent massage but no hint of anything else. May be wrong and happy to be proven otherwise  :lol:

Offline just_me

The only fbsm have seen are cystalsmith and sensualize julie who work out the same place. Know a few reviewes on here, have tried booking but its like getting blood from a stone and go through the same process each time.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated.

Offline Bluesmad10

External Link/Members Only

You could try this one? Says it’s “professional massage” but I’m sure a little extra money may secure you a happy ending :-)

Offline PunterNumber69

External Link/Members Only

You could try this one? Says it’s “professional massage” but I’m sure a little extra money may secure you a happy ending :-)
What's a massage machine gun do?

Offline Roadster

Makes you an "Oooftah!" you can't refuse?

Offline just_me

Lol it's a sports massage- a gun basically is a machine they use to get rid of soreness etc .... got one at home as do a hell of a lot of running and its great to get rid of sore legs etc.

Ps think she maybe legit ... you can ask and report back

Lol it's a sports massage- a gun basically is a machine they use to get rid of soreness etc .... got one at home as do a hell of a lot of running and its great to get rid of sore legs etc.

Ps think she maybe legit ... you can ask and report back

Looks legit which is a great shame!

Offline southern boy

I guess you passed on  taking up on any recommendations nothing reallto out that way