Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Effy - new bird at House of Divine (HoD) - anyone seen her?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline doughboy

Great body on her (just how I like my women) and also looks nice facially...I'm not in London this week and she's not working when I'm in London next week  :(. As much as I dislike my experiences at HoD, I may have to risk it and see if Effy floats my boat....

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

How did you get hold of this PIC?

vt

That's a weird bunch of crappy tats littering her slender beautiful body...why oh why?!   :dash:

Offline BillGoldberg

That's a weird bunch of crappy tats littering her slender beautiful body...why oh why?!   :dash:

I quite like them
Beautiful girl
No guarantee of a great service though

Offline somethingdifferent2

I am seeing her this morning, will update later today..

Offline MilleMiglia

And frankly, a little scary.

Effy could easily pass as an Uma Thurman lookalike, with a model figure.  I found her demure and a pleasure to be with.  Summary - owo, rimming receiving (not a fan of anal or anal play but happy with rimming and touching) fs, mutual masterbation, cim.  She had a lovely bj technique.  Happy to go with suggestions certainly not a robotic service.
She had a subtle nature but not quiet or reserved.  I usually prefer more athletic girls but she really did it for me.  A very slim but toned young lady with a lovely arse. 

Offline doughboy

Effy could easily pass as an Uma Thurman lookalike, with a model figure.  I found her demure and a pleasure to be with.  Summary - owo, rimming receiving (not a fan of anal or anal play but happy with rimming and touching) fs, mutual masterbation, cim.  She had a lovely bj technique.  Happy to go with suggestions certainly not a robotic service.
She had a subtle nature but not quiet or reserved.  I usually prefer more athletic girls but she really did it for me.  A very slim but toned young lady with a lovely arse.

Is she a kisser? Not bothered about DFK but more than just (Romanian) lip pecking would be nice.

FlyingBreadMan

Well done.

Please put up a review - it would be appreciated, and you get credit for tofft.

Just a question, is the place far from the station? Is it discrete? (Please don't post actual address).

Offline jasonbourne

its about a 10 minute easy walk from victoria station. basement entrance on a fairly busy road, but the whole area is full of those cheap touristy hotels so very easy to blend in.
ill pay a visit on saturday and report back. was thinking of going last week but the tatts were a bit offputting to me, face pics look stunning tho
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:14:30 pm by jasonbourne »

TrevorN

Wonder if Effy is aware the pimp is exposing her face on Twitter cause it's definitely blurred on pimps site .

Is she a kisser? Not bothered about DFK but more than just (Romanian) lip pecking would be nice.

I'm not into DFK so can't really comment.

Well done.

Please put up a review - it would be appreciated, and you get credit for tofft.

Just a question, is the place far from the station? Is it discrete? (Please don't post actual address).

No problem, done!