Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street Durham Asian  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Chilled North East

External Link/Members Only
I should have quit while I was ahead.
August I thought I'd return and text confirmation available but different post code still in gilesgate. A house. Given number on arrival and walked to back door as instr. Door was answered by..... Well.... Can you remember Nancy Lam the TV chef. Her fucking double. Never imagined it would be her I was going to be diddling.
Upstairs and she took the agreed vouchers for 30 mins and I'm stood there smiling thinking where is she. Then Nancy's nickers just dropped. Literally. As if remote control. I've never walked, never needed to. I froze and she's taking my jeans off saying shy boy. Owo as soon as she got me boxer free. I'm hard now and bent her over. She's still in her dress summat me aunty would wear.
Hammered away from behind in quite an angry fashion and was done in 20 mins. Declined a cup of tea and left.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sorry if I sound a bit dim but, could you say why this is a Negative please - not sure I fully understand the review :hi:

PS - Image is nicked from Viper-girls
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 04:43:58 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Sorry if I sound a bit dim but, could you say why this is a Negative please - not sure I fully understand the review :hi:

PS - Image is nicked from Viper-girls

Well..... Overweight approaching her golden years didn't undress bait and switch I believe is the term

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well..... Overweight approaching her golden years didn't undress bait and switch I believe is the term

Ah yes, I may have answered my own question when I Googled 'Nancy Lam'  :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

What's viper girls?

Don't know.
I used a reverse image search and it came up with the pics belonging to Viper-Girls

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where did you say you wanted this to be a negative.   :unknown:

Offline Senna

Had abit of a giggle at this one, I feel your pain the Asian SPs are renowned for B+S had it happen to me with this type at least twice. Do yourself a favour and stop using Vivastreet it's full of wrongins.

Offline waynekerr600

Ah yes, I may have answered my own question when I Googled 'Nancy Lam'  :D

Nancy 'mutton dressed as' Lam?

Offline BoroPool

Googled Nancy lam TV chef, I am fucking creased here!! What a review  :lol: sorry for your bad experience but cheered us right up!

Offline BoroPool

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:06:54 pm by BoroPool »

Offline wearsidemark

Googled her.......also pissing myself

Offline Benja73

:vomit:

It did make me chuckle though!!! Amazed you went through with it!!!

Did you get any recipes from her at least??  :thumbsup:

Remembered something driving to work today. I used the bathroom before I left. As I stood having a tinkle there was a frozen chicken beside me balanced on the radiator defrosting. No bag.... No wrapping.... A bare frozen chicken. I remember thinking to myself I need to sort your life out.

Offline Ahmedhutan

Remembered something driving to work today. I used the bathroom before I left. As I stood having a tinkle there was a frozen chicken beside me balanced on the radiator defrosting. No bag.... No wrapping.... A bare frozen chicken. I remember thinking to myself I need to sort your life out.

OMG. That is hilarious! and disgusting too.... 😱😱

Offline Sar-Major

Nancy 'mutton dressed as' Lam?

:scare:   Get a new script writer FFS..................  :P  :D   :D   :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

As long as you didn't sort the chicken out  :scare:

Offline datwabbit

A bare frozen chicken. I remember thinking to myself I need to sort your life out.
Did you think this while looking at the chicken? It's life was sorted I'm afraid.

Such a shame after your last positive there.

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only
I should have quit while I was ahead.
August I thought I'd return and text confirmation available but different post code still in gilesgate. A house. Given number on arrival and walked to back door as instr. Door was answered by..... Well.... Can you remember Nancy Lam the TV chef. Her fucking double. Never imagined it would be her I was going to be diddling.
Upstairs and she took the agreed vouchers for 30 mins and I'm stood there smiling thinking where is she. Then Nancy's nickers just dropped. Literally. As if remote control. I've never walked, never needed to. I froze and she's taking my jeans off saying shy boy. Owo as soon as she got me boxer free. I'm hard now and bent her over. She's still in her dress summat me aunty would wear.
Hammered away from behind in quite an angry fashion and was done in 20 mins. Declined a cup of tea and left.

haha. that has made me chuckle. so you are saying you dont fancy nancy lam? i reckon her and gok wan are the same person anyway!!

also, use tineye website for reverse imaging of the pics. if they are fake pics avoid the place like the plague as they are almost always b+s. i learnt the hard way from what i thought was a great potential punt in london only to arrive as the last bloke was leaving shaking his head and i entered the room to be met by a very glamorous granny, no teeth, boobs tucked into her knickers and varicose veins you could see from space. always always check the pics on tineye. its not full proof but it certainly helps.